Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of Rich Kids from Calabasas, CA, trying to be down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i looked at joseph5620's profile and i can officially conclude that he is indeed, an afro american.

yes i have that ability just by reviewing post history and user profile.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      No its not the guy is a lame, and flat out wannabe. Now he crying to you an hanz
      no just saying it is lol.. little while back someone made a thread in the dome but had the person on ignore everyone was calling him a bltch

Comment

Reminded me of this...LOL

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/deio...the-hood-stuff

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          This the average residential street in Calabasas, California home to Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian. Where the average home price is 3 million bucks.

The area is like 95 percent rich white people and 200 black people all rich, and some asians also rich.

What do you guys say if someone from this area claims he is being a victim and trying to join in the struggle, Can you Feel his pain? he has it sooooooo bad! Man this guy is suffering!

Nice gated secured communities in Calabasas.

Nice 8 million dollar home

probably lives near Bieber in his 12 million dollar home
          Nice area! No public transportation to the area, so you gotta drive a car to get there.
          $$$$ all over the place, not as expensive as Malibu down the road, but no joke. I worked on a contract for a data migration project at WellPoint.

I was put up in a nice hotel 5 days a week, and felt like crap to see teenagers acting like Justin beiber, driving Ferrari, Porsche, you name it. I saw one kid driving a Perfect lime green classic 71 Cuda wort at lest 180k.

$$$ brings the honeys. I saw older rich dudes with their newer model wives in that rich man's safe space.

Those kids were loud and stupid. Cute girl friends, etc. one of my bosses at the time invited me to his castle for dinner, I was on the guest list at the front gate, but needed to present my I.D. & codeword. My boss was about 55 or so, his wife probably 26 or 27, and flawless. His kids early 20's and were kinda funny. The boy was Gerald, but he insisted that I call him "G".

He spoke like a lil rapper, and was fascinated that I was from the hood in San Jose, but climed out of it.

The house staff were Mexican and were shocked that I was invited over.

Their maid told me that the whole family was nuts. It was surreal.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 07-15-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            Look at this Sambo called Heyward Sheppard

Then look at my sig for a previous meltdown of his

Since he got his a$$ kicked, now he has some weird obsession with Joseph.

Just look at the sig FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Look at this Sambo called Heyward Sheppard

Then look at my sig for a previous meltdown of his

Since he got his a$$ kicked, now he has some weird obsession with Joseph.

Just look at the sig FFS
              meltdown?

obsession?

owned?

1. you're the one following me around.

2. you're the one with post of mine as your sig.

3. LOL at ass kicked. seems to me you're the one that got your ass kicked hence your overall butt hurt as stalking me.
              LOL, i must have hit a nerve eh? you're the one that got your pocho jammies rustled.

4. sambo?

YOU'RE THE SAMBO YOU STUPID IGNORANT FOOL.

You're the one that fell for a fraud ass jesse williams grandstanding for BLM.

5. YOU'RE THE ONE DEFENDING BLM!!!

An organization that is racist, violent, who are looting their own neighborhoods, and is responsible for the deaths of 5 cops by inspiring a homicidal maniac to murder 5 police officers!!!

6. YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF A SAMBO AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT!!!

7. Chollo Vista??? nah, you're a Pocho Vista.

8. i take that back, you're the SPANISH SAMBO!!!!

9. LOL at your delusional ******ed ass LMFAAOOO

10. Now go get your shinebox Pocho Vista you stupid ass Spanish Sambo
              Last edited by SterlingStained; 07-15-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                meltdown?
                Yes meltdown. It's all in the sig.

Your Sambo Heyward Sheppard butt even red K'd me in the midst of it. You completely lost your mind..

5. YOU'RE THE ONE DEFENDING BLM!!!
                I don't support BLM. I've been vocal on that.

I don't support black on black crime for I've been vocal on that.

I don't support Sambo Heyward Sheppards such as yourself that try to present themselves as some type of savior to the community.

You're a sambo that would give his life to ensure society keeps the status quo.

If interracial people can't speak out against injustices in today's society or have any voice whatsoever, then that means you should STFU.... Based on your criteria, you have no voice in this matter as an interracial man. Everything you say to the black community should be null and void.

No Sambo's allowed

Comment

Working...
                X