People Upset at an Alleged Racist GAP Ad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Gap also had a similar ad 2 years ago

Ironically no one found anything racist about this ad.
    Its called Pandering, and its destroying minorities especially blacks, kiss their ass for votes and sympathize with them for votes and support. Don't help them just give them handouts so they become loyal and reliant on government. Its why every single ghetto city is Democrat and has been and gets worse, I seen a few campaigns in Detroit and can you believe they are still blaming Bush and the republicans haahah Detroit hasn't had a republican mayor in ages.

The people who find this racist are usually white guilt liberal hipsters or black female feminist types.

And yes its funny this ad you posted shows a black girl doing the same thing but nobody said it was racist.

Another thing Blacks can say they are genetically superior to whites or other non blacks when it comes to sports, but if someone says whites and asians are mentally smarter with higher IQs on average than blacks its racism.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

The people who find this racist are usually white guilt liberal hipsters
      You'd be surprised at just how many of those there are in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Its called Pandering, and its destroying minorities especially blacks, kiss their ass for votes and sympathize with them for votes and support. Don't help them just give them handouts so they become loyal and reliant on government. Its why every single ghetto city is Democrat and has been and gets worse, I seen a few campaigns in Detroit and can you believe they are still blaming Bush and the republicans haahah Detroit hasn't had a republican mayor in ages.

The people who find this racist are usually white guilt liberal hipsters or black female feminist types.

And yes its funny this ad you posted shows a black girl doing the same thing but nobody said it was racist.

Another thing Blacks can say they are genetically superior to whites or other non blacks when it comes to sports, but if someone says whites and asians are mentally smarter with higher IQs on average than blacks its racism.
        100% truth. Chiraq is obuma's city too with a hand picked democratic insider as its mayor in rahm Emmanuel. It's easier to blame someone other than yourself or your own community.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          You'd be surprised at just how many of those there are in this country.
          A lot of it isn't white guilt, its just people who agree blacks deserve equal rights.

I'm one of those people, but I would never march for them. I think outsiders hurt there cause. Not to mention I think pro blacks are just awful at how they go about doing it.

Black people should of followed Malcom X when he gave them the blue print. There doing exactly the opposite.

Comment

You might wander whats racist about this ad? Well it appears that people got really upset that the white girl is resting her arm on the black girl.
            Really? If you didn't point out what the perceived offense was I wouldn't know. This is terrible. This will lead to the cry wolf scenario, where the real racism gets overshadowed.

Comment

Gap also had a similar ad 2 years ago

Ironically no one found anything racist about this ad.
              look at that fukn superpredator .... makes my skin crawl.

Comment

[QUOTE=hectari;16592108]
                Its called Pandering, and its destroying minorities especially blacks, kiss their ass for votes and sympathize with them for votes and support.
                Oh, the irony in this post is disturbing. So, my friend Hectari, have you figured out what is wrong with Asians, whites, Hispanics yet? Or your field study is only centred on blacks?

Don't help them just give them handouts so they become loyal and reliant on government. Its why every single ghetto city is Democrat and has been and gets worse, I seen a few campaigns in Detroit and can you believe they are still blaming Bush and the republicans haahah Detroit hasn't had a republican mayor in ages.
                Are you sure about this, or is it because democrats are more inclusive and don't condescend and pretend they know what is best for people? Passive-aggressive racism.

This i might agree with. It is people who are confused about what racism really is...just like how feminism kinda obscure what rape really is.

Blacks never said this, Whites did. IQ science is one of the most unproven field of science. There are many different facet of intelligence. Also, why are Africans, specifically Nigerians outperforming Asians in American universities?

Hectari, you need to relax. As i have stated before, if you only focus on one group of people, you will only see their faults and not others. It is always known in the black community that we have to work three times as hard as everyone else to achieve the same thing due to the stigma of slavery. That's a lot of burden to bear and, to be honest, i have probably dealt with more blacks than you do, under different settings, and i realized that burden just took some people spirit away. Some fight on like myself and others, but until you are in a black person shoe, you won't understand.

Have you ever heard the saying that, "the team looks good on paper"? Well, thats what all this equality stuff is, the laws, and the rhetorics, they all look good on paper. In practice/on the field, it is different ball game. Read that book "black like me" when the white dude changed into a black man and couldn't last a week.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  look at that fukn superpredator .... makes my skin crawl.
                  gold!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

they should make one call Where my ninja Rahim at yo! and Where's Carlos he owes me child support
                    You won't ever find Carlos in that edition, he would be intentionally left off the pages to make it literally impossible.

I would also buy that book.

Comment

A few people felt it was racist. A massive amount of people condemned them for being over sensitive idiots.
                      Its a shame GAP gave in to the pandering of the politically correct police.

Comment

Working...
                      X