This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO.. Black Motivational Speaker goes off on disrespectful black kids

Truth hurts, but some of us have been saying this on this board about bad behavior in urban schools, and we always got capt save-a-blackey jumping in saying its the white man's fault urban schools have so much misbehavior..

Not trying to start a big flame war here but i found this story great... I got nothing against blacks, just self accountability. You are never going to get out of poverty without taking education seriously and having a work ethic.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/motivati...670.html?nhp=1

Thomas was discussing how he was homeless for two years before meeting a preacher and turning his life around, when a group of students began to speak when he was speaking. After asking them to stop, they continued, giving Thomas his platform to teach an entirely different lesson.

“Listen to me very closely. They pay me $50,000 to $100,000 when I speak to corporate America. I go to a basketball program and they pay me good. I ain’t getting a dime here,” he started his passionate spiel with. “I’m here because I love you, but I’ll be darned if I come here for free and you disrespect me.”

Then, things got real.

“You got the nerve to act the fool when somebody cares about you? You’re talking when I’m talking. Do you know that if I go to a Jewish school, those kids are quiet. If I go to a white school, those kids are quiet. If I go to a Latino school, those kids are quiet. The only kids that disrespect me are black kids. That’s it, my own, are the only ones who disrespect me. I work in any other school and they’re taking notes. I come home, you’re talking. You’re capping jokes. You think something is funny. Look how we’re living. Ain’t nothing funny. Ain’t nothing funny y’all.”

Comment

Lol black people seem to be pretty popular among some white posters topical conversations here

Comment

Omowale Tribe was quiet when that speaker went to his white school

Comment

These people are pathetic. I see all these black high school kids running around smoking weed playing basketball all day and night instead of studying or doing homework. Then they can't get into college and end up working at Popeyes for a living and grow up to be total losers. Now of course they don't take any accountability for their laziness and irresponsibility, and they blame the white man for holding them down. The sick part is that these sissy liberal hipsters defend these animals, and vote for politicians who will give them free taxpayer money so they can continue sitting on their black azzes doing nothing. Crazy world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleK4TripleG View Post
            These people are pathetic. I see all these black high school kids running around smoking weed playing basketball all day and night instead of studying or doing homework. Then they can't get into college and end up working at Popeyes for a living and grow up to be total losers. Now of course they don't take any accountability for their laziness and irresponsibility, and they blame the white man for holding them down. The sick part is that these sissy liberal hipsters defend these animals, and vote for politicians who will give them free taxpayer money so they can continue sitting on their black azzes doing nothing. Crazy world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Let's dissect this information shall we? There are about 6 times more whites than blacks in this country, yet the amount of black SNAP recipients is more than half the amount of white SNAP recipients. There are more hispanics than blacks in this country, yet the amount of black SNAP recipients is more than TWICE the amount of hispanic SNAP recipients.

So in conclusion, your post proved my point for me, and that is the fact that black people in general are more likely to rely on the government than any other race. Thank you for your contribution. It's important to get the word out.

Comment

Was good.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Ummm white people are the overwhelming majority in the country, you imbecile.

What I am saying is there are more white people than any other race, is that difficult to understand?.

Take your skewed data elsewhere you racist.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleK4TripleG View Post
                    Let's dissect this information shall we? There are about 6 times more whites than blacks in this country, yet the amount of black SNAP recipients is more than half the amount of white SNAP recipients. There are more hispanics than blacks in this country, yet the amount of black SNAP recipients is more than TWICE the amount of hispanic SNAP recipients.

So in conclusion, your post proved my point for me, and that is the fact that black people in general are more likely to rely on the government than any other race. Thank you for your contribution. It's important to get the word out.
                    I'm Hispanic, i've never used food stamps or welfare, or my parents. I'm just stating facts.

Okay, so there are more whites on food stamps? Do you agree?

Comment

Working...
                    X