No announcement yet.

I don't see how Benavidez jr beats Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see how Benavidez jr beats Herrera

People who have Benavidez winning this fight, tell me how.

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    People who have Benavidez winning this fight, tell me how.
    I don't have Benavidez winning but wouldn't be surprise if he did win the guy is very big for the weight 5-11 and has a 73 inch reach and fights tall

Comment

Stupid move by Team Benavidez.

Why would they throw him in with the lineal champ at 140?

He's never fought anybody in the top 50 for fuks sake

Comment

I dont think its totally out of the realm of reality, he has good intangibles and a long reach which makes it a good fascinating fight...i wouldnt count him out, thats for sure. I honestly think hererra is going to have a hard time in there win, lose, or draw....
        Last edited by LouIE G; 12-11-2014, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          I dont think it totally out of the realm of reality, he has good intangibles and a long reach which makes it a good fascinating fight...i wouldnt count him out, thats for sure. I honestly think hererra is going to have a hard time in there win, lose, or draw....

Benavidez is a great prospect no doubt but his team should have gotten him a fight against somebody in the top 50 before throwing him in with Herrera.

A humiliating loss like this can be detrimental to a young up and coming prospects career.

Comment

Johan Perez jab was causing Herrera problems early but then Herrera adjusted and won

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              Benavidez is a great prospect no doubt but his team should have gotten him a fight against somebody in the top 50 before throwing him in with Herrera.

A humiliating loss like this can be detrimental to a young up and coming prospects career.
              Hererra is not a power puncher so i feel they could afford the risk...the worst thing that can happen besides a (freak accident) is he gets outboxed he learns and comes back stronger... career suicide would have been to put him in with mathysse..

But in all honesty hererra is more then beatable, and if he cant get past that reach hes gonna have problems from the bigger benevidez... i wouldnt be surprised at all if this is his breaking out party!! Ali proved everyone wrong except for me anyways benevidez is certainly capable of doing the same..

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Johan Perez jab was causing Herrera problems early but then Herrera adjusted and won
                Theres a difference of boxing skills between the 2 doe.....this is a tougher fight then the johan perez fight.. thats very clear to me.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  Stupid move by Team Benavidez.

Why would they throw him in with the lineal champ at 140?

He's never fought anybody in the top 50 for fuks sake
                  I give him props all the black American fight tomato can until they get a title fight just take a look at Wilder he's been fighting bums since 2008 that's 6 years take a look at Pernel Whitaker Meldrick Talor Sugar Ray there were champs in 3 years

Comment

how can one see this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X