Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made my prediction late last year - Vitali will face Tyson Fury in his farewell fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      nothing left to prove
      he has the right to fight a soft touch and go out
      fuck Haye, he doesn't deserve a damn thing
      Vit challenged him before and Haye dodged him
      close with an easy win, and leave Wlad to run things alone
      You Vitali fans have become Soft fcking cowards. Stop coddling this 6'7 dork like hes a senior citizen. Vitali should fight Haye or get the hell out of boxing.

Foreman fought undefeated Michael Moorer at age 45. Vitali's size advantage over Haye is twice that. Grow some balls.

Comment

like he always does, pick either a midget or a crap unknown opponent, then beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
          You Vitali fans have become Soft fcking cowards. Stop coddling this 6'7 dork like hes a senior citizen. Vitali should fight Haye or get the hell out of boxing.

Foreman fought undefeated Michael Moorer at age 45. Vitali's size advantage over Haye is twice that. Grow some balls.
          Couldn't agree more. I have a lot of respect for vitali, but come on!! Fight haye then retire for good. NO ONE wants to see him step in the ring for a final time against some no hope.

With haye, the excitement is there
          the money is there
          and the bad blood is there.

Comment

There are few fans more pathetic than the vitali fans that want him to duck haye and fight a bum instead ... I mean wtf?? we are supposed to be boxing fans ... fair enough if he retires, that's fine, BUT if he fights another Charr in a so called title fight and then retires, it will be disgraceful.

The lamest excuse ever is the most oft repeated one of .......... 'haye ducked him in 2009, so Vitali is entitled to duck haye now'

Fact is if he ducks haye now, whenever Vitali is mentioned here it will be followed by a string of ... Vitali? oh yeah isn't he the guy that got tkoed by Lewis, ducked haye and beat a load of has beens and never weres.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              Fact is if he ducks haye now, whenever Vitali is mentioned here it will be followed by a string of ... Vitali? oh yeah isn't he the guy that got tkoed by Lewis, ducked haye and beat a load of has beens and never weres.
              This ^^^^^^^^^^.

Comment

Yes, there may still be that motivation to fight one more time in his back yard ... but as far as real competition, I say fight Haye then retire as there is nothing much out there at HW anyways for him to stay longer ...... that is, the only fight that would present some kind of motivation would be against Haye.

At least we would have something to look forward to this year in the HW division. This time though, Haye better not pussie foot his way into a boring loss.

Comment

I am a huge Klitschko fan, but honestly, I don't think Vitali wants to fight Haye - maybe because he has felt his age and no longer believes 100% he can beat Haye. I'd love to see the fight though!

Comment

thanks for the replies.
                    I'd like to see some more people voting the poll, go ahead please.

Comment

Working...
                    X