Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find "good" girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best place is college. A good college that is..

Comment

I mean... I know *****es are slutty in college but there's always a few good girls with no kids and a good job.

Comment

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/splash.php

Comment

Move to a better country.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            I think my news years resolution is to have a girlfriend in 2013. But i need to know where to meet good girls without kids.

It seems like most girls these days are a bunch of whores. Getting it the first night dosent make me think highly of them. I wonder if they know that. And i always say if i get it so easy im sure everyone else does too.

I dont know. I feel like all the girls out there are sluts. Maybe i havent found the right place to look.
            Church, Target, Stater Bros., school, etc. I mean, what can I say, it's hard these days. I had my eye on my friends sister in law, but she turned into a badass slut who drinks 40's and parties. She has all kinds of dudes after her. In my fantasy world, she would have dressed really proper with some nice jeans and a nice little sweater and regular tennis shoes, she would have really long & pretty brunette hair, she would go to university and study something like biology, and she would be a nice girl. Instead, she dyed her hair red, has all kinds of piercings, likes dudes with tattoos, drinks 40's and parties, has a bunch of dude friends, and she dresses really slutty. But, I shouldn't judge, though.

Comment

I think that you can find them any where really, school, programs, work, religious establishments(one thing about churches tho, dont think that just because a girl is in church she is a good girl), and other run-ins in different places. I have even met a few good girls at night clubs. The thing is finding them, meeting them, being single and getting things going. Some times its by luck. I think its getting harder to find them because of the culture that is strong all around us(social environment, music, movies/TV.) Its takes something else to think a certain way. But they are out there I know they are, you just have to be patient and not get desperate. Ive talked to some beautiful girls but I just cant look at them as something serious as much as I tried because of how beautiful they are, they are major hos in the end. Ey, some people dont care and all the power to em but I feel a certain way and thats me.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Good girls are all over the place, you just ignore them just like they ignore good guys.
              What exactly do you mean by this?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                I think my news years resolution is to have a girlfriend in 2013. But i need to know where to meet good girls without kids.

It seems like most girls these days are a bunch of whores. Getting it the first night dosent make me think highly of them. I wonder if they know that. And i always say if i get it so easy im sure everyone else does too.

I dont know. I feel like all the girls out there are sluts. Maybe i havent found the right place to look.
                Perhaps referring to girls as "sluts" and "whores" all the time is colouring your judgment. Maybe if you see them as human beings who have their own hopes, dreams and desires and try to connect with them on that level as equals instead of seeing them as potential conquests you won't find yourself being so irrationally turned off by the fact that they were living their life before you met them.

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                Funny how a lot of people bash Christianity on this board, but they all pretty much acknowledge that their best chance at meeting a nice girl will be at a church.
                You can meet nice girls literally anywhere. Again I think it's all about expectations. You get men who expect that girls in clubs are "sluts" or "whores" but expect that girls in church are "nice" and because of their prejudice they find what they think they're going to.

Comment

met the wife at paintball. shot her in the neck and we hit it off

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                    met the wife at paintball. shot her in the neck and we hit it off
                    Nice! You barely meet anyone by shooting them in the neck at church.

Comment

i met my wife when the fool that cut my hair moved away, my boy was going to my wife and I started going there cuz I knew she was smokin

go somewhere besides a bar or club.

go do crossfit or join a coed sports team, just do something that isn't about partying all teh time

Comment

Working...
                      X