Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just busted INSIDE my girl for the first time... Now I'm scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give her some moon tea, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      Give her some moon tea, son.
      What is that?

Comment

Plan B bro....she will be super pissy and her hormones will be jacked up for a day or two but the stuff works

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          Plan B bro....she will be super pissy and her hormones will be jacked up for a day or two but the stuff works
          Im just gonna let it play out... Whatever happens, happens. I have been wanting a kid for a while, but now that I acually busted in her, I feel like **** just got real. Now I am second guessing whether or not right now is a good time to have a kid.

Plus, I highy doubt that she gets pregnant on the first time I bust in her. I have frineds that have been trying and trying and trying, and nothing.

**** it, whatever happens, happens.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Seriously bro? Go to Walgreens/CVS and get that Plan B pill. 50 bucks vs 18 years.

I just had to go get one the other day. Dont slack, go get the pill.
            thisss..

fyi...only women over the age of 18 can purchase the pill

Comment

damn homie why would you do that if you don't want kids??everything that looks good and feels good aint good for ya

Comment

If she is prego, run away to mexico. Its like a 27 min drive for you anyway

Comment

Working...
                X