Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did floyd use xylocaine against mosley and ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did floyd use xylocaine against mosley and ortiz?

I don't understand why xylocaine Floyd thread get deleted but Pacquuio ped don't. I just want to ask if there are any updates regarding accusations of Floyd using xylocaine.

We'll never know... it's legal in Vegas still I think... so no controversy if he gets caught with it.

Comment

xylocaine use is legal up until 1 week before the fight.

Comment

Question is even though its legal it is tech a performance enhancer, Floyd was blessed with brittle hands, thats what God gave him.
        So why does he get to use this to numb pain? in other words its not all natural all natural is fighting using what god gave you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          HBO did a short doc on it, and stated that DLH and PBF were both known to get injections in their hands just prior to a fight, and during that segmant it showed a clip of Mayweather just after one of his fights and he stated he had injections in both hands.... For the fight, how could they test for this and find it really?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            But Do they test floyds hands right after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              HBO did a short doc on it, and stated that DLH and PBF were both known to get injections in their hands just prior to a fight, and during that segmant it showed a clip of Mayweather just after one of his fights and he stated he had injections in both hands.... For the fight, how could they test for this and find it really?
              Any link video on this

Comment

well the standard urine test misses alot of stuff but he does do random urine and blood testing. the blood testing would catch it and the usada witch is sactioned by congress and wada and the olympic comittee, and they turn theyre results over to the nsac.

Comment

Does the USADA define Xylocaine as a PED? I know that some commissions, not all, DO classify it as a PED. Do I think he was using it in those 2 fights? No, I do not. I think that Floyd Mayweather was born with natural ability so I highly doubt that he uses PED's. Xylocaine is the closest people can get to saying that Floyd cheated. It had nothing to do with adding extra stamina, or extra speed. He began to get smarter by limiting his punch output, thus minimizing the risk of injury. He paces himself properly so he conserves energy. He's a smart fighter and he was born to fight. Manny Pacquiao is a different story. After watching both of the Pacquiao-Marquez fights, I can clearly see him getting tired in the late rounds in both fights. After that, he's able to blast Miguel Cotto with full power in round 12. He's able to have full power in round 12 against Margarito. We've already saw him struggling in the later rounds of his fights. He adds a S&C coach and begins to look like superman. Like he went through his whole career without struggling late in fights. I just watched both of those fights and he was fading late. Like I said, he gets the S&C coach and begins to pack on lean muscles with no fat. As far up as the mid 140's. 7,000 calories per day? Please. Let me see what he looks like when he has an anti-doping agency crawling up his ass during his training camp. I want to see if he looks like the Pacquiao that fought Marquez in 2008, or the Pacquiao that was 17 pounds heavier (18 months later) in there with Cotto. Pacquiao threw with full power right before Kenny Bayless stepped in and stopped the fight. If we have no proof, give us some proof that you are all natural by having one training camp supervised by an anti-doping agency.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                    Any link video on this
                    give me a second I found one vid but that final part where he says he had two injections is edited out likely by the Mayweather fan who uploaded it

Comment

Working...
                    X