No announcement yet.

Dibella elaborates on why Martinez isn't fighting Sturm, Geale, and Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

th

Dibella sounds like arum with all the diarrhea coming out of his mouth. Barker is going to get waxed easily by Martinez, mid rounds stoppage, so trying to make the Barker fight something it isn't doesnt wash with me

Comment

Who the **** is geale and why is he a viable fight and not pirog?

they need to stop ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        wow really can't believe you're trying to justify this! The WBC are some crooks and they did martinez dirty as fuck.
        I blame HBO for not letting Martinez fight his mandatory more than I blame WBC. I was also sympathizing with Zbik more than with the WBC. Put yourself in Zbik's position. Are you supposed to just be okay with being a mandatory forever and never getting a title shot just because HBO refused to put you on tv? Is that fair? Zbik was the interim WBC middleweight champion for two straight years. He earned a shot at the WBC belt. In this point of view, do I think it was correct for the WBC to impose Zbik on Martinez(otherwise lose the belt)? Yes. Do I think the WBC is being hypocritical for not being loose with the rules as they would with other fighters? Yes. I don't want look like I'm defending the WBC, but in an ideal world where sanctioning bodies were always strict with the rules, this would have been the correct thing to do on WBC's part. But I'm not delusional and I do understand the the WBC did what it did for dirty reasons.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-17-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

there’s a certain point in time where a fighter has a right to say, ’I want to fight this guy.’ [Martinez] has fought everyone that’s been put in front of him and not been given any type of ability to select

translation.........martinez has reached that point in time where he is now a cherry picker. congrats sergio!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            there’s a certain point in time where a fighter has a right to say, ’I want to fight this guy.’ [Martinez] has fought everyone that’s been put in front of him and not been given any type of ability to select

translation.........martinez has reached that point in time where he is now a cherry picker. congrats sergio!
            It's hard to accuse a guy of cherry picking when he's trying to get a fight with the next two best middleweights. Between Pirog and Barker, I don't see THAT big of a difference in talent to start using the "c" word.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Hilarious stuff from dibella,

The same thing he says a out pirog is the same thing tip rank says about Sergio. Excuse me mr dibella, exactly where is Sergio bringing in any money?
              He's quite large in mexico right now, not just his home country. Plus he's got a nice buzz in the states. I know SEVERAL casuals who know who martinez is. It's funny how they refer to him. " That pretty guy " ? Seriously? No No ****? LOL.

But he's been doing mexican television and is being received extremely well over there. Sergio brings money

Comment

translation: MARAVAGINA wants 2 fight small, no-risk WWs 4 big $$$.

just admit it @hole. if u just said that, i would stfu n so wud every1 else. WE ALL KNOW IT'S TRUE. y not just admit it??

answer: ROID RAGE.

Comment

Martinez should just move to Canada or Mexico and become like an adopted son. They love their fighters over there. If it worked for Bute, why not Martinez?

Comment

Working...
                  X