No announcement yet.

I have to shower after I take a sh.t.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I don't know what's gayer, your shoes or wiping your arse with baby wipes.
    those shoes are amazing

heard nothing but good things about them and theyre pretty durable too

who cares what they look like

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      those shoes are amazing

heard nothing but good things about them and theyre pretty durable too

who cares what they look like
      They're a bit girly though. Like wiping your arse with baby wipes.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
        They are very comfortable it feels like i'm wearing nothing. I wear them outside all the time and they have a pretty decent padding that will protect your feet. You still have to watch wear you walk so I try to avoid huge rocks. When you wear them for cross training and strength training, your feet and legs get much stronger because they allow you to use mucsles that you don't normally use while wearing sneakers. These shoes are the SH.IT!
        They sound pretty sweet!! Anyway back to your original question about obsessive things we do, the only one I can think of is if I see 1 magpie bird I quickly salute it! When I was young my gran told me if you don't salute it you will get bad luck. Even though I'm not superstitious and I know it's bull**** I still always do just in case! If I see a Magpie and don't salute it I don't feel right inside and think something bad might happen, crazy ****!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I don't know what's gayer, your shoes or wiping your arse with baby wipes.
          I guess your to cool to wear these shoes. A lot of I know will never wear these shoes because they're afraid that people will laugh at them. Men like me wear whatever we want because we don't give a rats ass of what people think. Live your life the way you what I go by.

Comment

looking into a bidet or a toilet that has both

at times when I take a dump at home, I get butt naked, but then get dress again one I am done

Comment

Sometimes when i **** i don't wipe at all and see how long my girl can blow me before she passes out

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                Sometimes when i **** i don't wipe at all and see how long my girl can blow me before she passes out
                Once she passes out and you leave I rape your girl and cum inside her. Hows that for alpha male, haha.

Comment

I don't know why but after I take a s.hit I have to jump in the shower right away or I will go crazy. This is the main reason I love shi.ting at home. If I have to take a dump at work I use baby wipes to clean my ass real good. What obsessive behavior do you have?
                  You need to shower because you are covered in shit from head to toe.

Comment

you gonna take that triggerhappy?

Comment

They are very comfortable it feels like i'm wearing nothing. I wear them outside all the time and they have a pretty decent padding that will protect your feet. You still have to watch wear you walk so I try to avoid huge rocks. When you wear them for cross training and strength training, your feet and legs get much stronger because they allow you to use mucsles that you don't normally use while wearing sneakers. These shoes are the SH.IT!
                      How much are they?

Also I only make a boom boom at home or at this community college I got very comfortable at.

Comment

Working...
                      X