No announcement yet.

ESPN Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Knockout

Anyone know the name of that boxer that got knocked out, was just shown on ESPN. Some real light weight who at the begining was acting like some wankster, but then gets KTFO.

was it a middle eastern guy who got ko'd?

Comment

Yeah I think it was Amir con's cousin or something.

Comment

Usman Ahmed

Comment

Uzzy?

lol what gives with this? That KO happened like a year ago, no one really cared, then like two weeks ago that video was being posted all over the internet, on popular non boxing websites, everywhere. And it makes ESPN? I bet they didn't even show Donaire's KO but they show that stuff? smh

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Uzzy?

lol what gives with this? That KO happened like a year ago, no one really cared, then like two weeks ago that video was being posted all over the internet, on popular non boxing websites, everywhere. And it makes ESPN? I bet they didn't even show Donaire's KO but they show that stuff? smh
            No they showed Donaire's KO on sportscenter, Around the horn, and on PTI. I was surprised on PTI they really went in depth on how bad the referee's decision was to let the fight go on after the knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
              No they showed Donaire's KO on sportscenter, Around the horn, and on PTI. I was surprised on PTI they really went in depth on how bad the referee's decision was to let the fight go on after the knockdown.
              thanks man that's great to hear. I was under the impression it got swallowed up by the NBA all star game / slam dunk contest.

Comment

Working...
              X