Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Arrested For DUI in California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol unbelievable

Comment

Well hopefully Oscar can get help with it, he should certainly have a driver though, or at least a lackey to drive him home.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
        I don't think Oscar has ever been completely sober of alcohol. I think he kicked cocaine and then gradually started drinking more and more and justified it by rationalizing that at least he isn't doing coke and that he is functioning well in his business. In the last year or so, he has had a couple interviews where he is obviously drunk.

Whatever, a lot of people drink every night and still function well in their day job...but he should always have a damn driver. Bad look for Oscar, especially after the positive press he has been getting since GB got the ESPN deal done.
        exactly. a lot of people drink and as long as you function and get the job done could care less how you blow off steam. As long as he ain't messing with that nose candy he's good. LMAO Just get a god damn personal driver. actors, musicians, athletes get these DUI's every week another big name in news and with their money and resources it's just plain stupid.

Comment

Doesn't play well in court when the plaintiff has a history of abuse and addiction, and is still fighting it, if we are talking credibility

On a serious note, I hope he overcomes this, none of us needs to be out drinking and driving, it's wild irresponsible and can be deadly

Comment

He probably feeling it after those emails; he know he losing that garbage lawsuit lol. Hopefully they use this in court against him. Also anyone looking to sign to GB should know to stay away. We should've known he was about to fall off the wagon when he put Gomez in charge of business. He was self aware enough to realize he was too much of a fk up to run it himself

Comment

fuk gamboa cannot get a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya was arrested for DUI in Pasadena, CA Tuesday night ... TMZ Sports has learned. Law enforcement sources tell us the 43-year-old was pulled over for speeding in a Land Rover around 2 AM and during the stop, officers suspected he was drunk.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Fook you a$$hole **** mouth................

Comment

DRUNK CRACK HEAD ACTING LIKE A DRUNK CRACK HEAD.... WHY IS ANYONE SURPRISED??? " I WAS BORN DRUNKKKK" OSCARINA HAS BEEN ON TMZ DRUNK AND MUMBLING HIS WORDS FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS....

Comment

Back to rehab. Poor fucker. Can't kick it.

Comment

Damn shame. Everything good from a new television deal, to making good fights, to signing new fighters has all been tainted.

Oscar has a major card this weekend to attend. I'm assuming that's out the door.

Hopefully Hopkins is ready to take over now.

Comment

Working...
                      X