Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Many GGG fans loyalists to boxing, Upset With Pac's demise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    I gotta admit, in the grand scheme of things, Golovkin's career path is a sad one, but at least it's not as garbage as Pacquiao?

Whether or not the Brook bout was Loeffler's first mismatch upset, was it anywhere as close as Arum's control with Pac, media, and the boxing industry goons? I mean... the goons are still there...as we can see the bias towards GGG and randomness towards PBC....

So does Golovkin get a pass since he's basically at a coin toss with his career, peak time VS Pac's roiddery and catchweight division title hype jobs? Did you guys not forget that Pac and the Phillippines media had said that Pac never saw a doctor and that salt water healed his arm... Did you guys forget that? They never denied it nor did industry write about it even though it's their job... Saying that Floyd ''didn't do anything''...then 30min later in a post conf. a reporter and others inquire about an injury?

So I'm thinking many Pac fans were disgusted when reality bites, and therefore have tried to continue their love for the sport with GGG? Just curious. - Hauser
    Sounds like you don't like Pac or GGG, lol.

Wouldn't have been much easier to have just said that instead?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      i hate pacquiao but am a fan of GGG. dont know why people automatically think people have to like both
      same.

i enjoy watching gennady fights much more

48 was likely a ped cheat for many years so i dont even bother taking him or his fanatics seriously, especially those who swore he would be mayweathers undoing and those who would drag JMM through the mud for exposing\exploiting their hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        same.

i enjoy watching gennady fights much more

48 was likely a ped cheat for many years so i dont even bother taking him or his fanatics seriously, especially those who swore he would be mayweathers undoing and those who would drag JMM through the mud for exposing\exploiting their hero.
        did you hear about some old elote man from Chicago that got his retirement fund from some fundraiser. He said, ''Marquez vs Pacquiao 4 was better than a virgin mary miracle sign.''

Comment

Working...
        X