Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will Happen If Mayweather Starts MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Wow, so you think all boxers are dumb girly boys like that, cause they all do the same training as Floyd? You think Wlad is a big *****, girl because he throws punches with hand weights? Ok then.

Or is it just Floyd? Does he not do the same training as all other fighters? Just smiles and does pitty pat stuff. Nothing else.

Actually, I have heard from inside sources that all Floyd does is actually smile at cameras and use girly dumbells while throwing pitty pat punches. He doesn't get in the ring and do hard sparring, taking punches, giving punches etc etc. Doesn't do rounds without a time limit, changing opponents to keep them fresh etc. He only throws girly pitty pat punches and smiles at the camera.

It's a wonder that he was able to beat Pacquiao, Canelo, Hatton, Marquez, Oscar, Mosley, Castillo, Corrales, Hernandez, Gatti, Judah etc without doing any actual hard fighting. I wonder why no other fighters want to earn hundreds of millions of dollars, without taking any punishment, just by smiling at the cameras and throwing girly pitty pat punches with little fake girl dumbbells for training? You'd think more would do that if it equated to such incredible success in fighting and financially.
    Floyds mentality is not that strong if MMA toughness is involved....its that simple. He breaks and breaks fast...he wouldn't last long with guys who I train with ...he would quit! Try going to a mma gym and do real training then go to a boxing gym with the same level you were training at....again simple!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Floyds mentality is not that strong if MMA toughness is involved....its that simple. He breaks and breaks fast...he wouldn't last long with guys who I train with ...he would quit! Try going to a mma gym and do real training then go to a boxing gym with the same level you were training at....again simple!

Ahhh mate, that's gold. You say some dumbass ****, but this is top class, elite level stuff. That is pound for pound, ATG level imbecility right there.

I've heard from several sources that elite level, world championship boxing training is piss easy stuff and only for *******. It's why it's so easy to become a world champion, ATG boxer. No boxers would last with couch potato, hobby level, gunt riding MMA rollers.

PS: Those 'sources' are the couch potato, hobby level, gunt riding MMA rollers themselves, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Respect yo!

Comment

Mayweather makes more in one fight than everyone in the ufc has made combined in their entire careers.

It's like asking if a guy who dines at the fat duck in bray, would like to go get a big mac from mcdonalds

it's just... lol

Comment

:hehehe: `

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            How exactly do you know how strong Floyd's mentality is?

Comment

I don't see how he could have any chance in MMA with all due respect... no matter how similar some elements are, this is totally different sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Wow, so you think all boxers are dumb girly boys like that, cause they all do the same training as Floyd? You think Wlad is a big *****, girl because he throws punches with hand weights? Ok then.

Or is it just Floyd? Does he not do the same training as all other fighters? Just smiles and does pitty pat stuff. Nothing else.

Actually, I have heard from inside sources that all Floyd does is actually smile at cameras and use girly dumbells while throwing pitty pat punches. He doesn't get in the ring and do hard sparring, taking punches, giving punches etc etc. Doesn't do rounds without a time limit, changing opponents to keep them fresh etc. He only throws girly pitty pat punches and smiles at the camera.

It's a wonder that he was able to beat Pacquiao, Canelo, Hatton, Marquez, Oscar, Mosley, Castillo, Corrales, Hernandez, Gatti, Judah etc without doing any actual hard fighting. I wonder why no other fighters want to earn hundreds of millions of dollars, without taking any punishment, just by smiling at the cameras and throwing girly pitty pat punches with little fake girl dumbbells for training? You'd think more would do that if it equated to such incredible success in fighting and financially.
                A wrestling mat ,or any area to compete without a ref and ropes is simply no place for fragile Floyd. Hes a champion in a sport he can dictate and manipulate rules to suit his abilities .....he would break in a real MMA environment its once again that simple !

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  How exactly do you know how strong Floyd's mentality is?
                  Its a different type of animal in cage fighting.Mayweather was born and carefully tailor made into boxing by fine tuning and having full control of how his workouts go ,he prepares for his opposition accordingly knowing what to expect at every moment .Its not that easy going in MMA .Ive seen his open workouts and how he goes through the motions. He would not be the most athletic guy in an MMA training facilities believe me.Throw him in AKA and he would be intimidated .The smug ****iness would be non existent in a place like that ,hes simply a showman whos the best at boxing in a ring nothing more once hes outside it.
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-19-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MMAexamined View Post
                    I don't see how he could have any chance in MMA with all due respect... no matter how similar some elements are, this is totally different sport.
                    He wouldn't and not even his OWN father thought he was nearly tough enough to compete and talked him out ofit a few years back when Floyd had a notion of trying it.Simply put he basically told Floyd hes about to take an ass whooping and take a"L" !

Gotta love the dolts who have no experience with any type of MMA and absolutely no concept what it entails but try and act like what Floyd does gives him a legit chance here and continue to post here , particularly with me trying to sound knowledge though they are limited to boxing history and not even better than me there either !

Comment

I wonder if this is something people do for kicks. None of the current people in mma could beat any of the top fighters in boxing in boxing, and vice versa.

Lebron James would get destroyed in curling and skiing. I think that makes him less of a great. Just not in basketball where he is one of the greatest to ever do it.

Half of these people can't dominate the current sport they are in. They also know what it's like to lose severely in their sport. Floyd knows nothing about that. I think that makes these people upset. Plus Floyd has made more than any of them over the span of their entire careers, endorsements or not. Then he didn't have to sacrifice his body to make someone else happy. I think that also makes people upset. Ask him for a hundred dollar bill to dry your tears.

Comment

Working...
                      X