Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do blacks discredit kovalev/GGG/ or any non black fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    That's why we upped our offer to include Lil Bro..Adrien Broner.
    See if you can sweeten the deal with a couple of wide leg Steve Harvey suits!

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
      HEY!!! Now you just taking things too far man!!
      I know, PBP put me in my place for even considering putting the man, the myth, and the legend Charles Martin in the mix. I priced myself out

Comment

• Why do non-Blacks discredit Mayweather/Ward/ or any Black fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          I know, PBP put me in my place for even considering putting the man, the myth, and the legend Charles Martin in the mix. I priced myself out
          Frankie Cluck the Duck. Trying to put Charles Martin in the mix shows that he clearly has no interest in reaching a deal and is just blowing hot air. Killing the deal at the negotiating table. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
            See if you can sweeten the deal with a couple of wide leg Steve Harvey suits!
            I don't know bro. They are trying to take Charles Martin from us.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Well, to be fair, most of the very worst GGG fans jumped to him after May 2nd. Guys like you get lumped in with them and that's not really fair.

True, but most of the diehard Floyd fans do not have multiple alts. Also, the ones that stir up the most vile stuff have almost all been proven to be Manny fans alts.

You are correct that it goes both ways. But this thread is a perfect example of the BS some of us are pointing out.

The TS does the same thing he complains about, yet doesn't see himself as he does the "black" posters he says does the same thing.

We should be able to agree that is BS!!
              The bolded is the most pathetic thing about this site. It's bad enough that Manny fans have multiple alts that they can actually track. But then to create an alt pretending to be a Floyd fan. Oh my. Just kill yourself cuz the world could do without your piece of **** life. And you're right, they create a lot of Floyd fan alts. Cray cray.

Comment

• The same reason Golovkin and Kovalev fans discredit every black fighter. Too many of you are racist ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                  Why do non-Blacks discredit Mayweather/Ward/ or any Black fighter?
                  i am non black and also non white, but i only talk about floyd. i have nothing against any other fighter be they're black white latin asian etc..

Comment

Frankie Cluck the Duck. Trying to put Charles Martin in the mix shows that he clearly has no interest in reaching a deal and is just blowing hot air. Killing the deal at the negotiating table. SMH.
                    Too bad I'm telling the press that it was all your fault and that you wanted Canelo for Berto. Good luck getting past that headline. PBP = Probably By Passing (good deals)

Comment

Nah....

We get:

Sergey Kovalev
                      Canelo
                      Lomachenko
                      Adele
                      Danny Garcia
                      Felix Verdejo

Yall get

4 Division World Champion Adrien Broner
                      The Future of Boxing Peter Quillin
                      Middleweight Kingpin Danny Jacobs
                      Stacey Dash
                      Taye Diggs
                      Raven Symone

Lil' G and Chickenson stay so we each have a coward

Seems a little heavy with talent on your end but Kovalev will probably kill and eat Canelo and Garcia on the bus ride over so it evens out.

I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                      X