Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: "Money Doesn't Matter Anymore. It's All About The Legacy." [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's legacy - the weakest chin and most deluded mind in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      Outside of Porter who the hell has Brook beaten?
      The OP is about Khan, your 'boss man'.

Why do idiots like you always deflect criticism of Khunt Khan by asking about Brook?

Khan's legacy is that he is a chinny duck.

Comment

I think we can all admit Brook's resume is very weak compared to A Mere Con's resume however this fight would add to Con's legacy.

He gets the chance to shut up his domestic rival and his promoter and cement his place as the best WW in the UK.

Sure he can do all that after Floyd, but what's the point? It shows that he's clearly afraid of losing to Brook and he has doubts about his own ability, hence why his poor choice of opponents since Danny Garcia, So why go after the p4p no 1 if you're afraid of the rest of the guys in the division. Why not clean up and then go after Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          And Khan struggled with, was knocked down by and ran from a blown-up lightweight in Julio Diaz.

As well as looked like crap and was running from a guy Pacquiao absolutely smashed to bits.

Then goes on to say Mayweather chose the easy option in fighting Pacquiao without a trace of irony.

You literally couldn't make it up. "Algieri could have won against Pacquiao in that shape doe"
          The same who got a draw against Porter in their first outing? Ummm you know the win that puts Brook right behind Floyd.

I already told you on your wall how cringe the stuff Khan says can be even for me, so I don't see the point of bringing that up.

Comment

Working...
          X