Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF canelo was shut out by mayweather how the hell does Maidana have a chance ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo tried outpointing Floyd smh, Maidana will bring the unorthodoxy and power to trouble Floyd, and yes he does hit harder than Canelo.

Comment

What boxing dirt sheet site give him a chance? Everywhere you go is Floyd winning easy

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
        Cherry picked berry. SMH
        It's not the same If Castillo beat the crap out of Floyd and Hatton Ko'd Castillo you see it never makes sense. Beating Floyd has to do with stamina and intensity. Canelo who was weight drained already isn't going to have the same pop or stamina that is why the catch weight was made. If you disagree than you have to think why in hell would two 154 pound champs fight at 152 ? If you don't know the answer than I'd say your iQ is very low

Comment

He doesn't.

Comment

At this point, the fight is meaningless. Those lead rights have a way of changing game plans. Maidana will need more than those telegraphed left hooks. I would love to see Maidana at least try his gameplan for half the fight.

Comment

Arum had a point, 15-1 odds LOL

Comment

Because styles make fights. There is a reason this adage has been around for so long.

Unfortunately for Maidana, his style is even less effective against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                  Styles make fights, Lesser fighters have beat Greater before.

Just because fighterA beats fighterB easily and people perception is that fighterB is levels greater then fighterA's next opponent (fighterC), does not make it a foregone conclusion that fighterA will automatically beat fighterC.
                  People on this forum will never understand this.. Ever, it's been proven time and time again, that this very true and classic quote falls on deaf ears over and over.

Comment

I see a lot of people don't know **** about boxing... I guarantee that this fight is gonna be xplosive for the entire fight with a lot of ebb and flow from both fighters.. Maidana has balls to push the envelope and he doesn't get disparaged if the fight isn't going his way.. I see maidana losing by 115-113 and wouldn't be surprised if he hurt Mayweather with one of his come out of nowhere punches...

Comment

Canelo is a straight up boxer he has really good skill especially offensively but his defense is not that bad, however he is not an impose his will pressure sort of guy at all.

Maidana is an imposes his will pressure sort of guy, who while smaller than Canelo will certainly look to be more physical. He does have skills but he is awkward and not polished nor does he have many options.

Maidana doesn't have much defense which is why he will probably lose, Floyd even older is going to be tough to hit while Floyd is going to hit Maidana whenever he chooses. You never know though, maybe he can find a way to do better.

Comment

Working...
                      X