Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd still like to see Mayweather - Pacquiao, would you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd still like to see Mayweather - Pacquiao, would you?

I mean i can pretend to join in with everyone else and claim to not want to see the fight partly due to Pacquiao losing two on the bounce(and not looking anywhere near his best for about 4 or 5 fights now) and partly due to sulking that we didn't get the fight 3/4 years ago when it should have been made but i'd be lying if i said deep down i still don't want to see it.

Would i have preferred it to happen 3 or 4 years ago? Of course i would have but for whatever reasons it didn't happen. It didn't happen when it should have happened and that will always be one of the biggest tragedies in Boxing, like many other fights that didn't happen or happened too late. But is it a fight still worth making? IMO yes it is.

Im past the point of caring if it happens. I dont give a flying **** if it doesn't happen now after a good few years of wanting it desperately. If it happens i'll most certainly buy it though.

Styles make fights. No one's saying they expect Pacquiao to beat Mayweather. Mayweather would rightfully be the heavy favourite. I still think it's a fight worth making.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    I mean i can pretend to join in with everyone else and claim to not want to see the fight partly due to Pacquiao losing two on the bounce(and not looking anywhere near his best for about 4 or 5 fights now) and partly due to sulking that we didn't get the fight 3/4 years ago when it should have been made but i'd be lying if i said deep down i still don't want to see it.

Would i have preferred it to happen 3 or 4 years ago? Of course i would have but for whatever reasons it didn't happen. It didn't happen when it should have happened and that will always be one of the biggest tragedies in Boxing, like many other fights that didn't happen or happened too late. But is it a fight still worth making? IMO yes it is.

Im past the point of caring if it happens. I dont give a flying **** if it does happen now after a good few years of wanting it desperately. If it happens i'll most certainly buy it though.

Styles make fights. No one's saying they expect Pacquiao to beat Mayweather. Mayweather would rightfully be the heavy favourite. I still think it's a fight worth making.
    Maybe later half of next year after they both successfully tuneup. I don't want to hear no bs when Floyd whoops his ass

Comment

i don't really want to see that fight again, but if it were made i'd tune in

Comment

maybe if pac can bounce back with a big win but still, definitely lost it's luster.

Comment

Who in the hell wouldn't want to see the fight, just to see the fight happen? It's only the ones that are so endulged in the Manny/Floyd fued, that try and think like Floyd. "Floyd won't ever want this fight now!", so in turn they don't want to see the fight.

Their Floyd fandom have clouded their judgement.

Comment

The only way Pac/Mayweather will go back to being on equal footing is if Mayweather gets blasted in his next fight.

Comment

Mayweather should win against Guerrero and Pac should rematch Bradley and KO his ass to make Floyd - Pac more interesting again...

Comment

It's probably more like than ever now!

Comment

I never wanted to see it. Since it was mentioned in 2009, never cared about it as an actual good match up. At one point I just wanted to see it so that Mayweather silences Arum and the Pacquiao fanboys. But there's posts of mine from 2009 saying this fight sucks and it's a mismatch. Nothing's changed. Maybe for those who didn't see it before, maybe they see it now. But the outcome of Mayweather-Pacquiao in 2009, would still be the same outcome against the present Pacquiao. A W for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    maybe if pac can bounce back with a big win but still, definitely lost it's luster.
                    fighting bradley again would fit the bill

Comment

Working...
                    X