• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
    oh really?

vvvvv
    I didn't say he was an ATG.......

If I say ill be the future President of the US does that make me the President? No, you actually have to do it

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

If I say ill be the future President of the US does that make me the President? No, you actually have to do it
      thats common sense what you said, guy is retyping your post to save face and to impress me, lol,

Comment

He was a legend and a future ATG

you hear boxers talk about his mythical power all the time

Mikey Garcia :"I've sparred, Pacquiao, Rios, Martinez (MW Champ) but no one hit harder than Valero"
        catch fade got caught and put on check with this post, lol, read it out catch, future ATG, thats what it says

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          now you mad so you rewrote his words, lol
          lmao.......

Comment

There are only 2 boxers I think that could've beat a prime Pac at 140/147 and they are Edwin Valero and Paul Williams

That tells you all you need to know

Comment

lmao.......
              im also laughing at the fact that you got put on check by the lil homie, lol, he made you look and sound like a ******

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                im also laughing at the fact that you got put on check by the lil homie, lol, he made you look and sound like a ******
                LMAO...................

check deez nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  There are only 2 boxers I think that could've beat a prime Pac at 140/147 and they are Edwin Valero and Paul Williams

That tells you all you need to know
                  catch fade is gonna get mad about your opinion, lol, your opinion means nothing to him cause valero record told catch that valero was overated as ****

Comment

LMAO...................

check deez nuts.
                    lol, And stillllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you still mad............................... lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

do you know how hard it is for today's fighters to even be considered HOF caliber? let alone ATG's. they've got some BIG shoes to fill.

had he destroyed somebody like Marquez before he died then yeah, i can see why you would think he'd be something special. but Demarco being his best win? he's nothing more than a fighter getting out of the prospect stage. nothing indicates a future ATG status to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X