Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn "Are We Running Or Begging Deontay Wilder?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I disagree with Wilder this time, I don't want him to rematch Fury straight away.

I wish that he would fight AJ because it's a more entertaining fight, and I believe he can win.

And right now, he actually has some leverage because Hearn is desperate to get that WBC belt before Fury. If he loses to Fury in a rematch, AJ vs. Wilder probably never happens. If he loses to AJ, Fury would probably still give him the rematch further down the line.

Comment

Wilder isn't too smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        The luster is gone because everyone saw Fury beat Wilder. Hardly anyone would be interested in a rematch if Fury wasn't robbed too. In the long run it won't make much difference, a Fury fight will be just as big as a Wilder fight would have been.
        Nah, I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Actually I disagree with Wilder this time, I don't want him to rematch Fury straight away.

I wish that he would fight AJ because it's a more entertaining fight, and I believe he can win.

And right now, he actually has some leverage because Hearn is desperate to get that WBC belt before Fury. If he loses to Fury in a rematch, AJ vs. Wilder probably never happens. If he loses to AJ, Fury would probably still give him the rematch further down the line.
          Of course you do. You know Fury and Joshua are superior and Wilder would have to be lucky twice to beat both.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Of course you do. You know Fury and Joshua are superior and Wilder would have to be lucky twice to beat both.

His last point is right though. Losing to fury means so much less chance of a AJ (and big big cash) fight.

Losing to AJ and he gets the bird in the hand so to speak and also an opportunity at fury probably again anyway

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Hearn checks Wilder who just over a week ago was saying AJ and Hearn are running from the fight with Wilder, all the Wilder fanboys were screaming how AJ was scared!!

And now Wilder is saying AJ is begging for the fight, willing to give Wilder more money than ever.. And his fanboys are like forget AJ! Amazing how much things change in a week. I

What happened to One face, One name, One champ Wilder?
              Eddie Hearn knows what Wilder's ask on the fight is now, after they dicked him around in the Fall, and it's clear as day that the money on offer from Eddie Hearn is so far off of the ask that Wilder's management is moving headlong into the Wilder-Fury 2 talks.

Not that difficult

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                Wilder ducked real competition for years.

Namely, Wladimir Klitschko.
                wlad lost all his belts the same year wilder won his belt. when was this supposed ducking?

Comment

Exactly, Wilder exposed himself. If it is true that Joshua is begging for a fight with him then he surely isn't the one who is ducking is he ? Deontay is not the brightest character...

Comment

He is right. Aj can't be running from a Wilder fight and at the same time begging Wilder to fight him. It's impossible because they are two opposite things. Either AJ is afraid to fight Wilder or he is begging him for a fight. It's one or the other but it can't be both.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Exactly, Wilder exposed himself. If it is true that Joshua is begging for a fight with him then he surely isn't the one who is ducking is he ? Deontay is not the brightest character...
                      Wilder is not a smart man and he make a fool of himself all the time when he makes his speeches.

Comment

Working...
                      X