Thankfully Wilder finally revealing the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Enjoy AJ vs Chisora lmfao
    That's a real possibility, because Wilder ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      If have consistently stated on this forum that AJ is the clear A-side if the fight is in Britain and that if it is the US, there is no clear A-side. That means I thought 40% was fair for Wilder in a fight at Wembley and 50% in Vegas.

I no longer think that. I think Wilder now deserves at least 45% in Britain based on his successful PPV. That will rise to 50% in Britain if the rematch does as well as I think it will.

I will understand if, just to make the fight in Wembley, Wilder accepts 40%. He once accepted a flat fee which represented about 15 to 20% and even after that AJ balked. If Parker- a much lesser fighter who brought much less to the table- got anywhere from 32.5% to 35% then Wilder is worth more, plain and simple.

And no, there is no guarantee the fight is in Britain. A year ago, I might have agreed. But, given the proffered (and rejected) 50M by Wilder's team and the rumored up to 40M Vegas site fee that was on the table earlier this year it just isn't realistic to think a Wembley fight makes more money than a Vegas fight- and, they are prizefighters bottom line.

And, you are making an assumption that may not be valid. Who says he will make peanuts after the rematch with Fury? 2018 did more to increase Wilder's profile than all of his previous years combined, the Fury fight especially. The rematch will only continue that. He and Fury are making themselves bonafide PPV attractions in the biggest and most lucrative boxing market there is- something AJ has yet to attempt- so I wouldn't be too sure about who is going to make what going forward.

Lastly, did you actually have the unabashed gall to say "best in the weightclass"?

Really?

All you need do is look at who each guy fought in 2018 to see who is fighting the better competition. Wilder fought 2 guys that AJ avoided while AJ fought 2 guys that avoided Wilder.

This really shouldn't be that difficult for you to get...
      It wasn't Wilder's successful PPV. It had everything to do with Fury. Fury had most of the fans in the build up, and had most of the fans in the arena. Wilder fighting someone outside of Fury or Joshua on PPV over there will flop.

He gets 35% of a big pie, or he takes less money elsewhere. It's up to Wilder if he wants to continue ducking or not.

If you think looking like a melon and getting embarrassed against an obese fighter who was at 50% but getting ripped off on the cards is raising your profile, then good luck to you. Most of the talk has been negative since then, only nutters have anything positive to say about Wilder's performance. But AJ is not fighting in the states to get ripped off the way Fury did. He's not stupid you know. The fight takes place in the UK or not at all. Joshua is the star, Wilder is just a scrub.

The US is the most lucrative market there is? Is that why Joshua makes more money than every fighter out there other than Canelo? I think he'll be alright.

When did AJ avoid Fury and Ortiz? What were the dates? Fury didn't even have a top 15 ranking for any of the titles Joshua holds so that bull**** you Wilder stans want to push doesn't have any basis what so ever. So that leaves Ortiz. Give me the date and time?

Parker avoided Wilder to take on a superior fighter for more money and greater prestige? Haha, Good one. When did Povetkin avoid Wilder? You mean when he failed his test? You're calling that avoiding him? You Wilder stans do nothing but make up bull**** stories and present nothing but a distorted reality. The desperation is palpable.

Wilder fought a non proven fighter in Ortiz who had high blood pressure and no stamina. He was being clearly beaten by this hypejob and then nearly taken out. However, Ortiz gassed and Wilder a few rounds later was able to come back and stop him. It had nothing to do with Wilder's capabilities, it had everything to do with the lack of in Ortiz.

Fury was coming back from drink and drug abuse as well as obesity. He had a couple of fights against complete stiffs where he looked shot. Wilder saw an opportunity to take on a name fighter to try and push his propaganda and agenda for being the best without fighting the best. However, Wilder was once again exposed as the fighter smart people knew him to be and ended up losing to Fury. The only saving grace for Wilder was the usual robbery we get from the US where he ended up getting a gift draw that most people saw as a robbery. Fury at this point shouldn't have been a top 10 fighter but for some reason was added. But you want to call these 2 the best at the point Wilder faced them? Ha.

The truth and the reality shouldn't be hard for you to get either. But considering the crazy delusion we constantly get from people like you over the pond it's quite clear to anybody with a pair of eyes and common sense that you want nothing to do with this truth so make up your own stories and live in a world of your own creation. So congratulations. But I don't buy this bull****. And neither do most. Wilder has sharks surrounding him at the minute so he really doesn't have too many directions to go other than a guaranteed loss. Fighting another bum will only further expose Wilder and leave what idiots he does have supporting him with yet more egg on their face. Not long now. then we can put this absolute nonsense to bed once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
        I don't see why people expect Wilder to want to do business with Hearn.
        Ot's not like traditional business posturing, Eddie Hearns comments were flat out disrespectful.
        Hearn is a straight talker and is up against a whiny faced liar who says "I am ALL ABOUT one champion, one face, one name" but makes zero effort to fight AJ and unify.
        If you can't see this you are a good candidate for president of the USA, because that is clearly a job for morons.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Aj wants fight he just don't want to pay money and wilder wants too much?
          But wilder just lost to fury so his stock has gone down.
          Give wilder 37%-40%
          so his stock was higher then? why couldn't they offer 35% when his stock was HIGH? 12% when Wilder's stock is high...37-40% when his stock has gone down.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
            That's a real possibility, because Wilder ducking.
            You guys actually think that AJ/Whyte II...the fight that has basically been planned since BEFORE the Povetkin fight is Plan B?

Comment

Working...
            X