Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    So sad first thing they focus on is race
    Yep. "
    Amber Guyger, who is white, was off-duty when she shot Jean, a black man," notice how the paragraph immediately puts this fact. It could have just been officer murders civilian, but no, it had to be emphasized on race.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      Mistake or not somebody died and she has to be held accountable for her actions.
      No sympathy or pity decision here. Throw the book at her so that the next person that goes to the wrong door can’t shoot somebody on “accident”.
      Well obviously to most of this. She's FOR SURE guilty of manslaughter. I don't know that there is any doubt about that based on the info released thus far.

But you can't throw the book at someone for being scared & f#cking up. If she serves more than a couple years in prison for this its too much & I wouldn't be surprised if she serves no time.

There’s no such thing as an accident when you aim and pull that trigger.
      Of course there can be. Thats silly that you can't make a mistake with a gun.

I have seen cops shoot guys in non-accidents without getting a 10th of the attention this lady is getting. Its feeling kinda f#cked up these legit f#cked up cops are murdering citizens in
      "non-mistakes" & nothing happens to them & this lady is getting so much sh^t for making the mistake of her life. Ironic as f#ck this is gonna be an example of justice for citizens who've been killed by cops when so many more putrid people have walked away from murdering innocent people.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Well obviously to most of this. She's FOR SURE guilty of manslaughter. I don't know that there is any doubt about that based on the info released thus far.

But you can't throw the book at someone for being scared & f#cking up. If she serves more than a couple years in prison for this its too much & I wouldn't be surprised if she serves no time.

Of course there can be. Thats silly that you can't make a mistake with a gun.

I have seen cops shoot guys in non-accidents without getting a 10th of the attention this lady is getting. Its feeling kinda f#cked up these legit f#cked up cops are murdering citizens in
        "non-mistakes" & nothing happens to them & this lady is getting so much sh^t for making the mistake of her life. Ironic as f#ck this is gonna be an example of justice for citizens who've been killed by cops when so many more putrid people have walked away from murdering innocent people.

No in my opinion there is no such thing as a a mistake when it comes to a gun being fired.

Guns have only one purpose to kill whatever it’s pointed at.

So anyone that is a gun owner becomes one with the responsibility of not shooting at random.

Not to mention this was an innocent person who was in his home minding his own business.

I feel like as a police officer especially she should know better.

If she doesn’t get made an example of it will set a bad example going forth. Nothing less that 25 to 30 years in prison is acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          she prolly cheated on her husband with him so she had to get rid of the evidence "it was an accident" uhhuh okay katie
          This or she was f-cking him and he broke up with her or cheated and she got mad. She either had a key or she broke in because I've never seen someone go into the wrong apartment like this.

Comment

i saw this! word is that they were dating?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              No in my opinion there is no such thing as a a mistake when it comes to a gun being fired.

Guns have only one purpose to kill whatever it’s pointed at.

So anyone that is a gun owner becomes one with the responsibility of not shooting at random.

Not to mention this was an innocent person who was in his home minding his own business.

I feel like as a police officer especially she should know better.

If she doesn’t get made an example of it will set a bad example going forth. Nothing less that 25 to 30 years in prison is acceptable.
              B+ troll post or wtf. Did your mom not hug you enough or your daddy "hug" you too much?

Of course you can have an accident even with a gun despite the purpose of a gun. Thats like saying you can't have an accident with a chainsaw cuz its made to cut wood not your best friends leg off. The nature of the accidents are different, but the fact there was no intention to harm an innocent person & the fact she didn't seem to know he WAS an innocent person is why its an accident. Thats why she's being charged with manslaughter & not murder. If it wasn't an accident she'd be charged with murder.

And randomly most of the vids I've seen of cops shooting citizens are more like murder than manslaughter. Those mfers had intentions to kill someone who they had no reasonable purpose to have used deadly force against in my eyes.

Comment

Lock her up....... mistake or not she ended an innocent man's life. She can have plenty of time to contemplate her mistake in the cold confines of a prison cell.

Comment

Hopefully she faces justice for her crimes.
                  Seems more to the story than we know at the moment.

Not sure why the reason to race bait though.

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ar/1254789002/

She is claiming she thought he was burglarizing her apartment. Sure!!

How did she just walk into the apartment if it wasn't hers?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ar/1254789002/

She is claiming she thought he was burglarizing her apartment. Sure!!

How did she just walk into the apartment if it wasn't hers?
                      Well this version of events is false, thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X