Dry Out Diaries: A Moron Walks Out Of Bar And Into A Black Hole Of Boredom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

I made the five weeks. Got destroyed yesterday, drank from 4pm to 130am and had a brutal hangover. I'm at a Christening now and might drink again.

Comment

Went to visit my stepfather in hospital, but he was sleeping so I just left his book by the table and left. There were no nurses around anyway. Then I went down by the waterline and wandered about for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Went to visit my stepfather in hospital, but he was sleeping so I just left his book by the table and left. There were no nurses around anyway. Then I went down by the waterline and wandered about for a while.
            It's tough man.

I don't know his condition, and hope he can pull through if that's on the table.

I spent a lot of time with my Grandpa when he was dying.

We spent a lot of time together before that too.

But that's a tough time.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              It's tough man.

I don't know his condition, and hope he can pull through if that's on the table.

I spent a lot of time with my Grandpa when he was dying.

We spent a lot of time together before that too.

But that's a tough time.
              Seeing family members die is not something I miss, I guess it's all individual how you take stuff like that and so on. I've already lost most of my closest relatives, it sounds cold hearted perhaps but I actually don't want to be around when the rest of them leave, especially not if a lot of suffering and pain is involved. I just want to live, while I still can and enjoy, not be occupied with elderly pathetic people.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged_ View Post
                Tbh, I'm just an attention whore. I needed my own thread when I was drinking (and puking face down in a toilet in a gay bar) and now I need my own thread for my sobriety.

Comment

Working...
                X