• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Aries The Most Vicious Finishers? Career enders

Kovalev killed some dude

Groves beat a dude into a coma

Gvozdyk beat Stevenson into a coma

Golovkin has beat a lot of dudes into submission.

these are just recent examples.

a few more career enders by aries folk

of course, Tommy was never the same

Aries are the Ram right? They are known to be angry

Comment

Aries checking in. You're either our friend or enemy. No in between. And you don't want to be our enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Aries are the Ram right? They are known to be angry
        naw i think Cancer are more known to be angry and loud like Tyson, Vitali, Mcgregor etc.

Aries are usually pretty quiet. GGG, Kovalev, Wlad etc

Comment

Astrology is soooooo fcking gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Astrology is soooooo fcking gay.

astrology is how i hooked your mom.

how you doing son?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              astrology is how i hooked your mom.

how you doing son?
              Ooooooh, **** I got roasted pretty hard there. If those dudes were a few months older they'd all be a buncha pusses. Good point.

Comment

In my opinion they are no more or less vicious than anyone else. Your birthday has nothing to do with what type of person you are. Two people could have the same birthday and be completely different. It's just superstitious nonsense with zero facts or proof to back it up. The stars have no effect on humans and their lives. It's all BS just like that Karma BS. No offense intended. I am just giving you an honest answer to your question and lots of smart people believe as you do and believe in karma as well.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  In my opinion they are no more or less vicious than anyone else. Your birthday has nothing to do with what type of person you are. Two people could have the same birthday and be completely different. It's just superstitious nonsense with zero facts or proof to back it up. The stars have no effect on humans and their lives. It's all BS just like that Karma BS. No offense intended. I am just giving you an honest answer to your question and lots of smart people believe as you do and believe in karma as well.
                  no there are definite inclinations.

can you name a sign with as many ATG's as capricorn? you can't.

Ali. Hopkins. Foreman. Frazier. RJJ. Whitaker. Trinidad. Usyk.

can you come up with a shortlist of fighters who beat their opponents into a coma like I did with the OP? with say pisces fighters?

Comment

Working...
                  X