Canelo looking like a straight BEAST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Odviously a world beater.
    He beat Jacobs, had a draw against Nelo and a close decision in the second.
    I would say that is world class.

He wouldn't be the guy he is now had he gone through these guys earlier in his career. Guys like GGG are easier when you fight them more than once.....if youre legit. Lemmy could fight GGG 100x and get crushed 100x. Jacobs and Nelo.....theyd figure him out. Nelo already has.

Comment

Canelo ATG? LOL. His best wins are a loss to Lara and two gifts a washed up GGG who was overrated. And yes failed PED tests.

He’s a good fighter that’s it. You gotta have a low standard for ATG to think he’s that or zero knowledge of boxing history.

He’s laughable next to Marquez for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        He wouldn't be the guy he is now had he gone through these guys earlier in his career. Guys like GGG are easier when you fight them more than once.....if youre legit. Lemmy could fight GGG 100x and get crushed 100x. Jacobs and Nelo.....theyd figure him out. Nelo already has.
        Fight IQ is underrated and canelo has arguably the best boxing mind in the bizz today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post

U support a cheater that's koo. That's life though, ****ty people come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
            Dominic wade body bags Fielding!
            Fielding is horse crap, wade isn't much better

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              Massive size. Looked Mike Tyson esque.

If he acclimates, he takes on anyone at 168. Maybe doesnt push them around like he did with Fielding, but for me, he comes in as the favorite vs anyone at 160 and 168.

We're witnessing a future ATG.
              Ward needs to come out of retirement.

Comment

I think if Canelo fights the top at the division like vs Callum Smith and Gilberto Ramirez they are pick'em fights depending on style. If Smith can keep Canelo on the outside he can win for sure. That would be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                  U support a cheater that's koo. That's life though, ****ty people come out on top.
                  I have never and will never support a cheater. Ca$hnelo was cleared of incidental ingestion of contaminated meat...it's a Mexican problem, not a Ca$hnelo problem.

Even with increased testing on Ca$hnelo he B O D I E D your boy Gennadyovich Muslim Golovkkkin.

Canelo cleanest MexiCHAMP and probably cleanest boxer today

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Ward needs to come out of retirement.
                    This would be awesome.

Comment

Canelo vs Ward...im down.

Comment

Working...
                      X