Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Needs To Face a Legitimate Threat in Near Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another anti Canelo piece filled with lies.. its the guy who has the best resume who has to fight SOMEONE... meanwhile, GGG & Charlos can continue to fight scrubs and be praised for it? YIKES.. Bud Crawford hasn’t fought one legitimate opponent his entire career and I never see these pieces.

Comment

Why is BS hating on Canelo so much?? What ever they are doing, it has the opposite effect. They are making me a bigger fan of Canelo with these articles.

Comment

What is up with all these anti-Canelo articles lately, damn. I can't think of any fighter in the past 5 years who has fought the level of competition that Canelo has. No he hasn't faced an absolute killer every single time but Lara, Trout, Cotto and GGG were all considred 50-50 matchups that the fans demanded to see and Canelo fought and beat all of them.

Comment

Dude that makes me ride even harder for canelo. Charlos are fighting bums . What about loma ???? They love him . I'm tired of there anti canslo. They love ggg but he ain't fighting plus when he does I bet it's a bum

Comment

Canela is one of the most protected biggest pieces of hype ever. Not once in a career-defining fight against top opposition has he had a definitive win. So don't sit around telling me how great he is. Marvin hagler would have destroyed him and triple G in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              Canela is one of the most protected biggest pieces of hype ever. Not once in a career-defining fight against top opposition has he had a definitive win. So don't sit around telling me how great he is. Marvin hagler would have destroyed him and triple G in a heartbeat.
              You literally contradicted yourself within the first 2 sentences. How can one be protected yet have faced career-defining top opposition?
              Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Hey mike rosenthal I know you read the comments

You’re a shiiitty writer

Sincerely

NSB members
                you tell him bro!!
                that mofo needs to stop the bias...

Comment

How come there were never any articles on here about Golovkin needing to face a legitimate threat soon? Especially back when he was fighting Boxcino alumni and a dude with an ankle monitor?
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-15-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Wtf is up with the BSN canelo hate my god he just faced ggg back to back .

You guys gotta get it together fuuckkk , you guys don’t come out with these articles when ggg was facing his bums of the month back to back to back.
                    Couldn’t agree more! Nor do they say the same thing about Pacquiao acting like he is the super champ, with his trinket the same way he described Rocky’s trinket.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                      Borat fights 30 bums in a row: *Dorky ass white supremacist media members praise him for it*

Ca$hnelo fights a Top 10 guy (Top 15 at worst) in the division above his weight class: *"Ca$hnelo needs to fight a threat!!!" -Those same dorky white supremacists*
                      Nuff said 💯

Comment

Working...
                      X