Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only excuse from Wilder I agree with.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Doubtful.......but I don't rule out a decisive win for him
    uh huh, you have been doing that since the beginning of this ordeal. You also had WildHer winning. Pfffft

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      Nah, Fury got hit because he was just showboating and and got complacent with himself.

I am telling you now, Wilder will hit the canvas badly in the second fight.
      fury can get better in the next fight wilder cant

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I didn't ask that. I asked if you knew how to properly score a fight. You didn't answer so I will assume it's no. If it's yes, please just state that.

Since you haven't said you know how to properly score a fight I have to assume you used your own scoring system. That invalidates your scoring of the fight.

I don't have the punch stats in front of me but as I showed in the previous post you can outland someone by more punches and still lose the fight since scoring is a 10 point must system and is done by round.

Regardless of our opinions, Floyd is officially 2-0 against Castillo. Yes, he made excuses because he didn't win the way he thought he would, same reason Loma made excuses for why Tank beat Pedrazza by KO and Loma didn't.

It wasn't because either thought they lost.
        wilder and froid won those fights due to racism against non black fighters

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          uh huh, you have been doing that since the beginning of this ordeal. You also had WildHer winning. Pfffft
          Yup, was soooooo far off saying Wilder would KO Fury huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He probably would've. He would've been even more emotional and anxious against AJ before this fight.

You can't just discount experience ob the big stage. It matters in all sports. And I'm not just talking about the night of the contest. I'm talking everything leading up to it.

Look at how nervous Fury was in Germany against Klitschko and how relaxed he was against Wilder in the US. Experience matters.
            Experience matters now all of a sudden when In Joshuas 19th fight that paper of a champion you call Wilder tried discrediting the guys career after he left the U.K and didn't have the balls to step in the ring with Joshua and declined it ? LolI

Fury wasn't nervous against Klitchko he was more aware because he was dealing with someone who wouldn't let him box to.much around him bc there's a thing called levels.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              fury can get better in the next fight wilder cant
              that is what I think!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Experience matters now all of a sudden when In Joshuas 19th fight that paper of a champion you call Wilder tried discrediting the guys career after he left the U.K and didn't have the balls to step in the ring with Joshua and declined it ? LolI

Fury wasn't nervous against Klitchko he was more aware because he was dealing with someone who wouldn't let him box to.much around him bc there's a thing called levels.
                Shut up. You sound stupid

Comment

Not Being ready for the spotlight and not knowing how to box can definitely be tough to deal with.

Comment

Another butt hurt thread trying damage control, great!

Comment

May be he was nervous before a big fight but as a pro boxer it is expected of you to perform by shutting out pressure.. Fury should have got the nod but he would in a rematch now that he has fought Wilder and realized he is no more than a one trick pony..

Comment

Working...
                      X