Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanna try and tell me JimRaynor aint a racist and bigot?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I am more representative of the world than you.

Me being a Caribbean man, is based solely on where the ship docked with my ancestors.

Oh you American? You got first-world education?

Well based on what I see from you, I am happy with the third-world education I got versus what you got.
      You're more representative of what is wrong with the world than me. A bitter quashie with an inferiority complex, stuck in a victim mentality that will forever keep you and others who think like you in a bottomless hole.

Comment

Anyone wanna try and tell me JimRaynor aint a racist and bigot?

Comment

Slight off topic but I LOL'd at this vid this morning JimRaynor

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Are you one of those black morons who thinks he descended from Israel?
            wtf does that have anything to do with YOUR argument in this thread??? You think you are entitled some power or spoil? You are getting stomped up and down this in here by everybody but you crave attention so much. You make your race look doodoo

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Slight off topic but I LOL'd at this vid this morning JimRaynor

Grade A trolling, this type of stuff probably gave some of the folks in the crowd a heart attack.
              Last edited by JimRaynor; 12-10-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                wtf does that have anything to do with YOUR argument in this thread??? You think you are entitled some power or spoil? You are getting stomped up and down this in here by everybody but you crave attention so much. You make your race look doodoo
                Wait.... You are, aren't you? You think you descended from Israel!

I swear this thread is attracting all of the boxingscene village idiots into it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I don't understand, you have these fighters from Eastern Europe like Klitschko and elsewhere learn to speak the English language fluently, meanwhile Puerto Rico is an America territory and their people American citizens yet they can't put two words in English together? What kind of stupid policy are they running in Puerto Rico where they aren't teaching kids from first grade to speak English...
                  Look at this salty b1tch. Now that Trump is getting burned he’s all up in his feelings.

Mfer learn Spanish.

Comment

Nah man. You aint special. Massa sexually abused some of your ancestors too.
                    Zero percent neanderthal, don't be mad my brother we can still work together lol. This American is clean and pure.

I love waking around with "massa" papers clearing me of his DNA.

So how's your day going ?
                    Last edited by Removed Now; 12-10-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                      In conclusion, Puerto Ricans pay their taxes, they have proudly served alongside in wars, and have actually been "American" longer than any European, African race.

Comment

Working...
                      X