Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Wilder Received a Gift - Fury Outboxed Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Yes it was clear robbery. How amateurish fury have to make wilder look. Wilder threw much more yet landed less. Fury landed more every round though.
    If a fighter missed so many isn't it because fury showed masterful defense? Wilder had a punches chance but the problem with that is you have to mail opponent to floor for 10 secinds.
    If a fight is close, nothing to separate them then a knockdown makes the difference. But not if your being given boxing lesson
    Fury made Wilder miss, but he didn't often make him pay. Let's not pretend that Fury had an high and accurate punch either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
      Fury made Wilder miss, but he didn't often make him pay. Let's not pretend that Fury had an high and accurate punch either.
      Before fight it was accepted wilder needs to Ko fury to win, he's not outboxing fury.He failed to do what he promised.
      Fury promised to outbox wilder and he d id.?
      But actually before fight it was suggested fury would need to ko wilder as he would get done by the judges.
      So whatever way you see it. Only wilder failed in prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Stop crying about Fury going down twice. That's 4 points and only 2 rounds. There are still 10 other rounds of which Wilder won 2 tops. That's 6 points for Wilder and 8 for Fury. You don't win the fight just because you knock your opponent down. Learn how to score a fight before you say stupid **** and I'm not from the other side of the pond.
        I ain't no school boy! Clearly Wilder won two rounds by 2 points. Because of that all he needed was three quiet rounds.

You and I were not offical judges. I can see a scenario where a judge saw it a draw. Fury goes down only once and he wins! No one is saying Wilder won!

Wilder was out weighed by 30-40 pounds and still he moved forward. That's Evander Holyfield, Manny Pacquiao is the only boxer to win 12 major world titles in eight 8 different weight divisions, Jack Dempsey (193lbs pound Heavy weight) and Rocky Marciano (188lbs heavy weight).

The only loser Saturday night was AJ!

Bet Wilder & Fury make $20 million a piece on the rubber match.
        Last edited by TJ highway; 12-04-2018, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          I ain't no school boy! Clearly Wilder won two rounds by 2 points. Because of that all he needed was three quiet rounds.

You and I were not offical judges. I can see a scenario where a judge saw it a draw. Fury goes down only once and he wins! No one is saying Wilder won!

Just accept fury was robbed and the judges gave rounds to wilder he didn't deserve. You shouldn't win rounds for looking amatuer
          If Robert guerro or Carlos baldimir had of knocked Floyd down twice would they deserve a draw?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Wilder was out weighed by 30-40 pounds and still he moved forward. That's Evander Holyfield, Manny Pacquiao is the only boxer to win 12 major world titles in eight 8 different weight divisions, Jack Dempsey (193lbs pound Heavy weight) and Rocky Marciano (188lbs heavy weight).

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Just accept fury was robbed and the judges gave rounds to wilder he didn't deserve. You shouldn't win rounds for looking amatuer
            If Robert guerro or Carlos baldimir had of knocked Floyd down twice would they deserve a draw?
            Fury robbed himself by going down a 2nd time.

I only pointed out a scenario where the fight is a draw based on what the judges saw?

Note: All of you who don't read so well, I never said Fury lost.

You know why Fury was so graceful to the American public?

In the rematch he can double his net worth, which today stands at $20 million US.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
              Thank you! You can't just get dropped ridiculously two times and expect to walk away with a win.
              The judge from Cali though, he scored 7rds to 5 for Wilder 115-111. Dunno what fight he scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomar View Post
                The judge from Cali though, he scored 7rds to 5 for Wilder 115-111. Dunno what fight he scored.
                Well.. I mean alot of the rounds were very hard to score to be fair..

Comment

Originally posted by Nomar View Post
                  Not doubt his score was way off! Reminded me of Adelaide Byrd's score card of 118-110 to Alvarez (Canelo vs GGG I).

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Honestly, son. In the nicest way possible, you don't know what your seeing in there. The next time you watch it, imagine yourself as Wilder. Think about what you would being doing instead, then you will start to appreciate a bit more what Fury was doing.
                    They don't care. All they can hang their hat on are the knockdowns. They don't care about the Sweet Science, which was on display from Fury while the champion ate 2-pieces all night long.

Comment

• There is a difference between Elite and A fighters (IMO). Mayweather is elite. Pac, Morales, Ali, Lewis, are ELITE fighters.

Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter. Tim Bradley. Carl Froch. These guys are A fighters. Wilder belongs here.

I don't agree with the notion that you are either elite or a b-class fighter. There is a level in between.

Comment

Working...
                      X