No announcement yet.

The Radio Rahim Interview Made Me A Wilder Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Radio exposed himself and I doubt any black woman would ever give him some coochie again...Bomber sonned him hard and every black boxer is happy that Bomber snapped on him...the black community is making him the butt of all kinds of jokes on social media...they’re calling him Uncle Ruckus
    I think Wilder took it wrong and everyone is just running with it. Radio Raheem was literally asking him a question about something he said "what did you mean when you said 'your people have been fighting for 4hunnid years'" at no point was he trying to separate himself from the subject matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Excellent post. Poor promotion is why he isn't more popular, not racism. Add into the fact that boxing isn't anywhere near what it was in the US and it seems the interest is declining.
      Thank you sir. I believe most people are tired of the race thing. We are all discriminated against for variety of strange reasons. It's called obstacles in life, they are blessings in disguise when we use them to drive us toward our desired outcome.

Comment

Rahim didn't do anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Wilder is probably the most popular American Fighter right now and is about to test the PPV market.

It’s not that he hasn’t been marketed properly because it’s that Boxing is a niche sport in the States and boxers popularity can only reach so far unless they cross over into the mainstream and Wilder for a American Fighters up to this point has been marketed great

Like other niche sports ( ie Snowboarding =Shaun White , Cycling = Lance Armstrong ) Right now The States only has the attention span for 1 boxer at time to be the face of the sport and while he’s not there yet if he keeps winning Wilder has put himself in the best position to be the new face of the sport among current fighters

Tiger & Jordan had the financial backing of billion dollar companies to hype them up and sell their goods and make them household names to non sport fans , These companies don’t get behind boxers

Even Floyd who marketed himself into the mainstream wasn’t endorsed by corporate America. But he’s a genius at making himself known and didn’t need them to succeed but what he did is f.ucking damn near impossible.
          I agree, boxing being a niche sport is a big factor. Believe it or not in 1987 Tyson was bigger than Micheal Jordan and was headed into corporate backing by Diet Pepsi etc. Then his troubles couldn't be masked any longer. And we know the rest of the story. Nobody would then touch hinm with a 10 ft pole. We won't be seeing Bill Cosby doing commercials with children anymore either for reasons outside of his skin color.

Comment

It made me want to root for Fury.

Comment

Rahim is a d1ckhead anyways. Wilder is likeable when he’s not talking about “getting a body” on his record, and he has crazy power. That combined with him being unpredictable/raw makes him must-watch tv.

Comment

Wilder don’t even know what happened 400 years ago

Comment

Hey boskfan Nice picture of your mother the black tranny

Comment

Just watched the interview. Still got no idea what he means!

Comment

For those who don't know, he's talking about Jamestown 1619.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d-in-virginia/

Comment

Working...
                      X