Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hooker: An Old Midget Hurt Saucedo; Being Tough Won't Be Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hooker: An Old Midget Hurt Saucedo; Being Tough Won't Be Enough

Maurice Hooker issued a warning for those impressed with how Alex Saucedo came back from serious trouble to knock out Lenny Zappavigna. "First, he fought a midget," Hooker told BoxingScene.com. "The midget hurt him, but couldn't put him out. I'm a big guy. I've got power in both hands."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lenny Zappa isnt some bum though. He can seriously crack. i thought it would be my boy Ji Hoon Kim’s coming out party against Zappa but he ended up on his back and Kim was no joke either.

Zappa could have been too soon for his inexperienced Saucedo so i dont hold that loss against him.

Hooker exceeded expectations but he is still a question mark. He is now a champion so he might have elevated his game a notch but not many people were impressed before.

This fight is pretty evenly matched up.

Comment

Saucedo has a chin on him...I think he'll outwork Hooker but who knows

Comment

and hooker lost every round to darleys perez...

Comment

This has the potential to be a cracker. Saucedo/Zappa was a jaw dropper

Comment

Hooker better make sure this does not go to the judges cause we all know what happens when you're fighting in someone else's hometown

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
              Hooker better make sure this does not go to the judges cause we all know what happens when you're fighting in someone else's hometown
              On a Top Rank card no less

Comment

Call him old, call him a midget however we all know that fight was stopped due to the bleeding causing vision problems. Offer Zappavigna the fight if it's easy work!
                Hooker your a B**CH, Ramirez mauls you and Prograis rapes you.
                Concentrate on Saucedo, and stay off the drink- your starting to sound punch drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Maurice Hooker issued a warning for those impressed with how Alex Saucedo came back from serious trouble to knock out Lenny Zappavigna. "First, he fought a midget," Hooker told BoxingScene.com. "The midget hurt him, but couldn't put him out. I'm a big guy. I've got power in both hands."
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  You are hateful ****. Find a bottle of aspirin, swallow it and have a deel sleep. Racist hateful Mexican

Comment

Working...
                  X