Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: GGG Should Fight on DAZN In March or April, Then Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
    You have to admit that with wins that are widely question among hardcore boxing fans in 3 of his last 5 fights, Canelo still hasn't proven he's a top dog at 154 or 160 as he's only been a unified champ via the most questionable win of all, the GGG Rematch. I'm not with calliing pro fighters bums or wusses, but going to 168 to fight a WBA regular champ who was KO'd by the WBA Super Champ in Round 1 is not a sign of dominance. At te sae time, GGG has no reason to fight Charlo. he deserves Canelo 3 or Jacobs 2 since he has never been beat convincingly,
    Well you make great points but regardless of how you think the fights played out Canelo still won.
    And yes, I think Triple g deserves a Canelo rematch and I also feel Jacobs deserves to fight Canelo.
    Andrade and Charlo, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      saying what you think fans should do isn't a fact you special Ed ******. As far as being stripped of a title, you Canelo fans know what that's all about. And unless he gets that special Mexican wbc treatment, it's gonna happen again because he's not fighting charlo.

it is so, you muppet

hypocrisy and stupidity are not tolerated on this planet

you and the other fools should leave, as soon as possible

1) pacfans should STFU about steroids
      2) golov-idiots should never criticize another fighters resume

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Aboutfkntime how you been? With the obvious low reward high risk fights being avoided by GGG, do you think we will see a rematch with Jacobs or a fight with Andrade next from Golovkin? I am hoping he has meaningful fights only in surely his last year of boxing in 2019.

hiya Robbie

nope

Saunders would have saved his IBF belt
        Derevyanchenko would have saved his IBF belt
        Charlo would have guaranteed him another Canelo payday

Jacobs/Andrade will not get that fight, no chance

Golovkin will fight a very low-tier opponent, a zero risk guy..... and then wait/hope/beg, for Canelo

folks are saying that it depends on who they sign with.....

but they don't need to sign with anyone, and I doubt they will

I think Golovkin will remain a free agent, because it gives him more options, but more importantly prevents him from taking "unnecessary" fights..... like Charlo/Andrade/etc

the only top-level fight we will ever see Golovkin take, would be Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
          How does it make him look bad and scared when Charlo hasn't beaten anyone elite at 160?

because, he ducked a guy who has never beaten anyone at 160

just like Derevyanchenko, another guy who never beat anyone at 160

Charlo is a shortcut to Canelo

Golovkin OBVIOUSLY should have taken both of those fights

how come that aint OBVIOUS to you ?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Well you make great points but regardless of how you think the fights played out Canelo still won.
            And yes, I think Triple g deserves a Canelo rematch and I also feel Jacobs deserves to fight Canelo.
            Andrade and Charlo, not so much.

I actually agree

Jacobs deserves that payday the most

and then Charlo

Comment

You're the example of a pathetic fan boy. I don't care if you think ggg avoided Sergei or Charlo, but you're shameless attempt to make it seem as if Canelo wouldn't be just as guilty if not more of avoiding a charlo fight (since charlo is the wbc mandatory) shows your bias and basically shows you're a clown whose option can't be taken seriously.
              You’re the clown, who wants Canelo to fight back to back top fighters, while Charlo has not fought a single top contender or even close to a top contender, you’re the clown that condoned GGG ducking Devirachenko and even try and sell to us that garbage Vanes fight. Your the clown along with TMT POS who keeps on predicting Canelo will duck, just to be ridiculed by canelo’s manhood and prove you wrong, time and time again. ¿Need to say more?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Glovkin is not a popular name in boxing right now
                Your RIGHT! But that's what happens when you RUN out of the ring CRYING like a Lil Bi@tch!

Canelo Broner'd him out of the ring and told him to brush his hair...Real boxing fans dont repect poor sport crybabies. All that MAD sht talking about dont run, your gonna get KTFO....

Comment

GGG is not fighting on DAZN in March or April. His team is probably negotiating with Golden Boy Promotions in order to fight Canelo in September.

Just so everybody knows; Saul Alvarez will be stripped of his WBC title if he so much as fight Golvokin without Gennady fighting Charlo. That way the WBC title will become vacant and Jermall Charlo can finally get his opportunity in order to challenge for the title.

In accordance to the WBC rules.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    You’re the clown, who wants Canelo to fight back to back top fighters, while Charlo has not fought a single top contender or even close to a top contender, you’re the clown that condoned GGG ducking Devirachenko and even try and sell to us that garbage Vanes fight. Your the clown along with TMT POS who keeps on predicting Canelo will duck, just to be ridiculed by canelo’s manhood and prove you wrong, time and time again. ¿Need to say more?
                    Fuk it man leave the rtard alone. He CLEARLY wants to see GGG fight BUMS again and get those exciting KO's.

Let CanCharlo happen. Dont worry lil G fans Canelo will defend tripleSCURRED...

CanCharlo bigger fight anyways. Most of lil g fans are now on Loma's nuts. He lost a sht ton of REAL boxing fans respect for running out of the ring CRYING also. Charlo has a big following in Texas and they travel good. Canelo vs. Charlo will be HUGE if in Dallas. They cant print fast enough the money the fight will make.

Comment

Wanna hear some funny s***, bum ass vanes wouldve been favored to beat every opponent Canelo has faced over the past 4 yrs not named ggg or cotto.
                      Because he would beat Trout and Lara lol you’re dumber than I originally thought. Your the epitome of stupidity. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X