Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Saucedo Motivated: I've Been Wanting To Prove Something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alex Saucedo Motivated: I've Been Wanting To Prove Something

By Thomas Gerbasi - The morning after was rough for Alex Saucedo. Rough, yet glorious. "I was sore and happy the next morning," said the 140-pound contender of the aftermath of his seventh-round stoppage of Lenny Zappavigna in June. "My knuckles were sore from hitting him so much, my face was sore too because I had five stitches on my right eye. But with the soreness was happiness that I was able to survive and get through it in front of all my people...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alex Saucedo had a tough war with Lenny Z. Defense was very much absent. Blocking punches with your face is not a good form of defense. Can he do the same with Maurice Hooker? Does Abel Sanchez even know of defense? The fact that a veteran like Lenny Z was able to hurt and nearly get a knockdown or possible KO on Saucedo imagine what Hooker could do to him. Saucedo is good but if he doesn’t work on his defense he’s not going to have a lasting career taking too much damage

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
      Alex Saucedo had a tough war with Lenny Z. Defense was very much absent. Blocking punches with your face is not a good form of defense. Can he do the same with Maurice Hooker? Does Abel Sanchez even know of defense? The fact that a veteran like Lenny Z was able to hurt and nearly get a knockdown or possible KO on Saucedo imagine what Hooker could do to him. Saucedo is good but if he doesn’t work on his defense he’s not going to have a lasting career taking too much damage
      He better not lose to Hooker.... could totally see it though. I also having a feeling Jose Ramirez stops Saucedo, seems much sturdier in recent fights

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
        You are spot on with you assessment.
        I saw the fight live and he came so so close to being stopped.

If my schedule allows i may see him against Maurice.

Comment

Working...
        X