No announcement yet.

Brook vs. Spence purse bid Feb 7th according to Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    How would people feel if Spence's promoter or Al pulled out of the purse bid not to fight Brook?
    I don't think that will happen but I also don't think Al wins the purse bid. Could be on PPV in the UK and at Sheffield United footy stadium. Which is great because I will get to see the Spence hype train ended live and in person.

Comment

would be fantastic if it actually goes down

if Spence wins, or dare I say it...even dominates...look the f**k out

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        would be fantastic if it actually goes down

if Spence wins, or dare I say it...even dominates...look the f**k out
        and if brook dominates will he get any credit? or will the fans say he beat a hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          and if brook dominates will he get any credit? or will the fans say he beat a hype job.
          Yes, absolutely he'll get mad credit from me. Can't speak for anyone else. But I'll give him all the credit in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            So people have been calling Brook a duck etc and it's Spence's side that has been slowing things down by not even wanting to negotiate?
            Brook has not even decided where his future lies yet it's Spence's fault ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Yes, absolutely he'll get mad credit from me. Can't speak for anyone else. But I'll give him all the credit in the world.
              This.

Even if Brook loses I'll give him every credit for actually taking a competitive fight and genuinely testing himself, he gets none from me for the GGG fight as he was clearly there for the cash grab and likely had his trainer pre arranged to throw in the towel. Ain't no way he thought he could win that.

Comment

Interesting. All of a sudden Team Spence cannot find its mobile phone to take Eddie's call. They also cannot log in on their e-mail account to reply Eddie's mails. However, Brook is the one running while Spence wants the fight. Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  But peep what Eddie said

“He keeps asking us to do things (to fight him),” said Hearn. “’Go ahead and win a world title.’ So Kell went and won a world title. ‘Go ahead and have a big fight.’ So he went up to middleweight and had a big fight with Gennady Golovkin. Now he wants 70/30 on the split. It’s an insult.”

He's based Brook's whole career around doing what Khan says to get the fight and they're still chasing him. No wonder he wants 70/30 dumbass. You're doing whatever he tells you. He wants a promoter cut since you're following his orders to get the fight
                  Yes, he would never have tried to win a world title if Khan didn't tell him to.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
                    Interesting. All of a sudden Team Spence cannot find its mobile phone to take Eddie's call. They also cannot log in on their e-mail account to reply Eddie's mails. However, Brook is the one running while Spence wants the fight. Sure.

Remember the last time Eddie said Spence turned down the fight then came out and had to admit Spence didn't turn down the fight? Yea, I'll take what Eddie said with a grain of salt. As much work as Eddie and Haymon does together you really think Haymon wouldn't respond to an offer from Hearn? Even if it's to tell him no, Haymon would respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Yes, he would never have tried to win a world title if Khan didn't tell him to.
                      Took him ten years before he even fought for a title. And that was after Amir told him to win a title. And skirted around some good fights prior to that and after that. If Amir would've said become unified and I'll fight you Kell would've fought Vargas instead of GGG. Amir told him to fight a big fight and Kell fought GGG instead of Vargas. They've done everything Khan has told them to do, Eddie even says so in the article.

Comment

Working...
                      X