No announcement yet.

Boxnation commentators

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxnation commentators

Living in the UK I watch a lot of fights on BoxNation and have to put up with some of the most unknowledgeable boxing commentary known to man.

Some of the sounds bites from last night.

'Algieri's fighting like Danny Garcia'

'Kahns dominating'

'Kahns going to box better against Mayweather' - Really?? He boxed poorly agains Algieri - hows he going to box better against one of the best boxers ever?

Please tell me where I can get a good quality live stream!

I just watched the full fight on YouTube with that commentary and it was dreadful. They making it seem like Khan was putting on a clinic like he did vs Alexander and Collazo. Almost no credit given to Algieri and no acknowledgement that it was a close fight.

Comment

Barry Jones is one of my favorite boxing pundit's, I was surprised at how much he ignored Algieri's work last night. Had to mute the commentary after the 5th round.

Don't know if you listen to Buncey's ESPN podcast but Barry Jones is the co-host on there and his analysis and knowledge is quality.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
        I just watched the full fight on YouTube with that commentary and it was dreadful. They making it seem like Khan was putting on a clinic like he did vs Alexander and Collazo. Almost no credit given to Algieri and no acknowledgement that it was a close fight.
        Tell me about it.

I know Kahns the 'in house fighter' much like floyd on showtime or Pac on hbo but the sheer lack of boxing knowledge was unbelievable.

Being pro Kahn is one thing. Having zero boxing knowledge is another.

Comment

Just remembered, they called Virgil Hunter "Vernon Hunter" last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric1889 View Post
            Barry Jones is one of my favorite boxing pundit's, I was surprised at how much he ignored Algieri's work last night. Had to mute the commentary after the 5th round.

Don't know if you listen to Buncey's ESPN podcast but Barry Jones is the co-host on there and his analysis and knowledge is quality.
            I agree, Barry Jones is pretty damn good - honest and not bias.

He lost it a bit last night, fell into the typical UK media of nuthugging Khan.

It's becoming cringeworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
              Just remembered, they called Virgil Hunter "Vernon Hunter" last night.

Comment

Yep and the sky sports commentators is **** as-well smh.

Comment

I wanted to avoid the spike tv crew, but boxnation really disappointed.

Comment

Commentary was almost as bad as Khan's performance

Comment

Working...
                    X