No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Only Sensible Fight Out There For Me is Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch and Kessie two slow average Caucasins

Ward is so superior to these 2 slow robotic creatures Frock and the Kess. Neither of these two average fighters when compared to Andre Ward wants to lose again to him. Typical though of a Euro fighter tentative and scared.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
      Ward is so superior to these 2 slow robotic creatures Frock and the Kess. Neither of these two average fighters when compared to Andre Ward wants to lose again to him. Typical though of a Euro fighter tentative and scared.
      What does race or ethnicity have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by SAJ10 View Post
        Froch needs to give Dirrell a rematch in America after Kessler (if he beats Kessler).

I thought he lost to Dirrell, so a rematch is needed there too and in America the same way Kessler will rematch Froch in the UK.

Froch harps on about getting rematches in the fights he lost and goes on and on about the Kessler fight and how it could of gone either way.

Well fair is fair and if Kessler is good enough to rematch Froch in UK Froch should be man enough to afford Dirrell the same in America, as that was a close fight that many thought Dirrell won.
        I agree with this, although I think Dirrell needs to prove he's relevant again and a beat a solid SMW otherwise the fight won't really sell. He's been away from the top of the sport for almost three years now!

Comment

This needs to happen.

I'll 100% be there if it's in the UK.

Comment

I agree, It is probably the only fight that makes sense for Froch and I fancy him to gain revenge.

Kessler did look good against Magee but I'm thinking that was more Magee's shortfalls than Kessler's skills / power, he clearly wouldn't dominate Froch in the same way.
            Last edited by rampant; 12-11-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

mikeMack kessler did not quite in the ward fight it was stopped due to headbuts

Comment

Froch and Kessler are evenly matched. Too slow white guys with even ability and good fan bases. Ward is so far superior to the slow Euros that fighting either of them again is pointless. Kessler already quit against Ward and Froch got embarrassed and out classed. Froch and Ward are B fighters when compared to Ward. think about it???
                Reported for racism.

Comment

Ward is just Superior to the slower Froch and Kessler

Ward is like a race horse a Thoroughbred fast and beautiful to watch in action. While Froch and Kessler are more like Burros and mules work-wise but slow and deliberate plodding but painful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    What does race or ethnicity have to do with anything?
                    The Irish-American boxers from the SMW division has no passport. Its irrefuteable.

Comment

Ward is like a race horse a Thoroughbred fast and beautiful to watch in action. While Froch and Kessler are more like Burros and mules work-wise but slow and deliberate plodding but painful to watch.
                      Ward is boring as f... which is why he will never ever be a PPV fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X