No announcement yet.

Roberto Guerrero reminded me a lot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    i dont need to be good at anything , lol, lol, im just like you..........a good for nothing like you are, lol, problem is , lol, maniacs your young father and he sonned your azz once more, lol, you are the property of maniac and thats why you are mad, lol, nyahahahaha

You have no evidence that he owned me it was the other way around so you fail there already. You have 14,000 posts of trolling and no boxing insight what so ever.

Going back and fort with you is like going back and forth with a dumb teenager. Stop pretending that you got this because you don't. I'm not going away

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      You have no evidence that he owned me it was the other way around so you fail there already. You have 14,000 posts of trolling and no boxing insight what so ever.

Going back and fort with you is like going back and forth with a dumb teenager. Stop pretending that you got this because you don't. I'm not going away
      No Evidence?????!!!!!!.........no evidence............i got plenty of evidence of maniac owning u, lol, My evidence of maniac sonning you is big evidence, lol, my evidence is you are here trying to take your anger that you have for your daddy maniac out on me, lol, that is why you are butthurt, lol, maniac is your daddy and you are his illigitimate basterd child, lol, true ****in story, lol, peace homeboy, lol, say hi to your daddy maniac , lol, nyahahaha

Comment

The commentary was very biased, but I don't think they hate Lations. More like they just nuthug Berto far too much.

HBO select guys they want to promote and their commentators go along with that. When Guerrero turned out to be better than expected, Kellerman and the others decided to stick to the pro-Berto agenda rather than give fair credit.

I've never been a Guerrero fan but he impressed me. He beat his opponent up, and even when he was clearly ahead on the scorecards he still carried on being the aggressor and throwing the most powerful punches.

Hopefully he faces someone like Broner, Matthyse, Garcia, Maidana, Alexander, Bradley etc. I don't blame him for wanting the big payday against Floyd but just my personal preference I'd like to see him against someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          No Evidence?????!!!!!!.........no evidence............i got plenty of evidence of maniac owning u, lol, My evidence of maniac sonning you is big evidence, lol, my evidence is you are here trying to take your anger that you have for your daddy maniac out on me, lol, that is why you are butthurt, lol, maniac is your daddy and you are his illigitimate basterd child, lol, true ****in story, lol, peace homeboy, lol, say hi to your daddy maniac , lol, nyahahaha
          Post it. Not mad, I really don't care. Everybody that reads realizes the fool that you are. Every once in a while I check if you responded cause I get bored.

Comment

Post it. Not mad, I really don't care. Everybody that reads realizes the fool that you are. Every once in a while I check if you responded cause I get bored.
            thats cool homie, lol, thank god you aint mad at maniac for sonning you all over again, lol, now you can move on and accept the fact that you are now maniacs(a.k.a your daddy) property, lol, , lol, it is nice to see you admitting the truth about your father maniac, lol, nyahahaha
            Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-01-2012, 09:29 AM.

Comment

green k for accepting maniac as the man who sonnned you, lol, im not bull****ting either, you guys will be a good son and father, lol, he will protect you cause you are his son, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Just rememeber to get a father's day card.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Just rememeber to get a father's day card.
                  street cleaner will remember to give his daddy(maniac) a fathers day card, lol, maniac has street cleaner all scare and ****, lol, street cleaner even said 2 or 3 post ago that he checks up in here cause he scared that maniac might son street cleaner again, lol, maniac has b1tchslapped and punked the street cleaner so many times, lol, i feel terrible for the stret cleaner cause hes gotten humiliated too many times by his master maniac, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Funny, this topic brings up lots of memories for me.

As a young kid I remember watching lots of boxing telecasts on HBO with my pops, now my pops didn't know a lick of English at the time.
                    But I remember my pops always asking me why the HBO commentators would not yell out the Latino's name in excitement when the Latino would land a great punch on the non-Latino boxer. He would say they are gong nuts for that boxer when he lands a shot, but why not for the Latino.

Funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X