No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs Gamboa, Alvarado vs Herrera Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios vs Gamboa, Alvarado vs Herrera Ticket Information

LAS VEGAS, NEV. -- Boxing fans can expect many happy returns this tax season. Former world lightweight champion BRANDON “Bam Bam” RIOS and former featherweight champion YURIORKIS GAMBOA will collide in a battle of the undefeated for the vacant World Boxing Association (WBA) lightweight championship, Saturday, April 14, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The fight will be televised live on HBO as the main event of World Championship Boxing, beginning at 10:15 p.m. ET. The telecast will open with 10-round junior welterweight collision between top-10 contenders “Mile High” MIKE ALVARADO and MAURICIO HERRERA.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sick freaking card.

I'm riding with Rios and Mile high.

In fact I think they will fight each other next.

Comment

This is real PROFESSIONAL boxing, it's is worth of every penny. Not to say all paid boxers aren't proffesional. This show is a promotor's dream, a matchmaking jewel. Who's gonna be the card girls Salina Gomez and Eva Mendez?

Comment

great fights, hopefully rios n alvarado take it, but either figther wins its all good cause they all good entertainers

Comment

Awesome to see the Gamboa-Rios tickets go on sale March 2! I've been checking the Mandalay Bay website to see if the fight was up. Since the bout wasn't listed yet, I was beginning to think the rumors it had fallen through might be true. I suppose the fight can still be cancelled, but this news brings it closer to reality.

Comment

Can't wait to see Gamboa - Rios, should be a great fight. I'm a fan of both guys, but I think Gamboa is too slick & black.

Comment

damn man too bad ill be in havana, i wish they would've announced this fight sooner i would've gone to cuba a week after the fight and i would've gone to cuba

Comment

sick azz card
                this is what boxing needs!!!

Comment

Gamboa is too slick & black?....Tell that to all the black opponents that have faced the Klitchko brothers....haha

Comment

Originally posted by revelator View Post
                    Gamboa is too slick & black?....Tell that to all the black opponents that have faced the Klitchko brothers....haha
                    Clearly they lacked in either slickness or blackness.

Comment

Working...
                    X