No announcement yet.

English anti riot lads patrol the streets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    During the LA riots, Korean store owners stood in front and on the roof top of their stores with rifles, needless to say those stores were not touched.

In those situations, having a gun is much better than not having one. U.K police with no guns get no respect, I see those videos of people swinging at cops in England and that **** would never happen in the U.S
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvaNJ...e_gdata_player

Comment

Fine by me. Police lost control and even asked citizens to help. Now they're doing it, if they get prosecuted for doing that the system is corrupt as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
        that's because we don't want deaths on our hands. 4 days of riots and only 4 deaths. could have been a lot worse in america.

in america, you have many deaths due to guns and also a lot of domestic violence etc.

also rodney king riots. i didn't see any police in america getting any respect with 50+ deaths.

also, the looters in the uk are mainly black and white...actually pretty much all of them as far as i've seen on the tv/pictures. And most of them are born and bred brits. we just have a social underclass that is causing all these riots coupled with several opportunist millionaire's daughters! People think it's the immigrants that are causing these problems but actually the immigrant's shops are being destroyed by the social underclass.

tbh american society is very odd since they will leave you to die if you don't have health insurance. to me that is inhumane! i cannot even believe some people are pro guns then again a lot of americans are illogical bible bashers so you can't really be surprised.
        Your post was all over the place and made no sense other than the fact you attempted to insult America.

I would want a gun simply because it's not just lives at stake but lively hood, many business have been destroyed by these people and the hard working people of England don't deserve that.

Why you brought up health care and religion is beyond me........lol

Comment

that's because we don't want deaths on our hands. 4 days of riots and only 4 deaths. could have been a lot worse in america.

in america, you have many deaths due to guns and also a lot of domestic violence etc.

also rodney king riots. i didn't see any police in america getting any respect with 50+ deaths.
          also, the looters in the uk are mainly black and white...actually pretty much all of them as far as i've seen on the tv/pictures. And most of them are born and bred brits. we just have a social underclass that is causing all these riots coupled with several opportunist millionaire's daughters! People think it's the immigrants that are causing these problems but actually the immigrant's shops are being destroyed by the social underclass.

tbh american society is very odd since they will leave you to die if you don't have health insurance. to me that is inhumane! i cannot even believe some people are pro guns then again a lot of americans are illogical bible bashers so you can't really be surprised.
          Valid points except that America ISNT rioting and the Rodney King riots were 20years ago. Other than you just spout out a bunch of jibberish.

Yea I mean it's shocking to me how passive UK police are. There's a show here in America called Cops and it showed English cops one time, it was hilarious.

They were so polite to guys who had just robbed a store and other one who just beat up his wife. It was amazing to watch....
          English cops is great, but Ive only ever caught one episode. A guy threatened to burn down a building and when the police caught him they just made him promise not to do it again and let him go.

Comment

Your post was all over the place and made no sense other than the fact you attempted to insult America.

I would want a gun simply because it's not just lives at stake but lively hood, many business have been destroyed by these people and the hard working people of England don't deserve that.

Why you brought up health care and religion is beyond me........lol
            well i brought up healthcare and religion to illustrate why america is the laughing stock of modern society. you talk about the american dream yet you leave people to die if don't pay money for healthcare. that shows how far american society has fallen. also americans are just not that intelligent to believe something like a god can exist that can change things in an instant. considering there is no proof of this and it goes anything everything that we know and understand in science shows how dumb most americans are.

well in the uk we already have allocated money to help those who have been affected by the riots via the riot act. we don't need extra body bags to go with the damage. maybe in america killing people is normal to you, but in uk it's something we don't want.

Comment

well i brought up healthcare and religion to illustrate why america is the laughing stock of modern society. you talk about the american dream yet you leave people to die if don't pay money for healthcare. that shows how far american society has fallen. also americans are just not that intelligent to believe something like a god can exist that can change things in an instant. considering there is no proof of this and it goes anything everything that we know and understand in science shows how dumb most americans are.

well in the uk we already have allocated money to help those who have been affected by the riots via the riot act. we don't need extra body bags to go with the damage. maybe in america killing people is normal to you, but in uk it's something we don't want.
              Oh yea? Well in America we're NOT fucking rioting. How you like them apples?
              Last edited by AKATheMack; 08-11-2011, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Dumb ****s nations around the world riot it's not ok but it's reality as for these english anti riot lot one of them is in hospital in critical condition and three of them got killed in birmingham so maybe it's not a good idea as no rioters were killed.

Comment

Seriously, you sound very ignorant in saying these sort of stereotypes. First off, people in America are NOT dying because they don't have healthcare, that's not the problem in the U.S.

If anything was to happen to you in America you can go to any hospital and there is no way in the world they would refuse to treat you. The problem is that the uninsured are raising the costs of premiums those of us WITH insurance has to pay, so in essence we are paying for them not having insurance.

The healthcare system in the U.S is broken, don't get me wrong but it's not like there are people literally dying in the streets because they go to some hospital and they shut the doors on them....lol

Also, in the UK people do believe in God, maybe not at the level we do here in America but I don't know what the fuk that has anything to do with what we are talking about. Believing in God didn't prevent America from becoming the sole world power, having the highest standard of living for many decades, going to the moon and having the greatest advances in technology in the last 200 years, so I don't know what point your trying to make.

Also, check how much you get taxed in England compared to what we do. What you pay at the pump and the amount of welfare and entitlements you give to people in England. See, we live and WANT to live in a Capitalist system where competition is the motivation to grow economically, I don't want to live in a sub social state where I need to be giving my money to people who don't want to work...

Comment

Seriously, you sound very ignorant in saying these sort of stereotypes. First off, people in America are NOT dying because they don't have healthcare, that's not the problem in the U.S.

If anything was to happen to you in America you can go to any hospital and there is no way in the world they would refuse to treat you. The problem is that the uninsured are raising the costs of premiums those of us WITH insurance has to pay, so in essence we are paying for them not having insurance.

The healthcare system in the U.S is broken, don't get me wrong but it's not like there are people literally dying in the streets because they go to some hospital and they shut the doors on them....lol

Also, in the UK people do believe in God, maybe not at the level we do here in America but I don't know what the fuk that has anything to do with what we are talking about. Believing in God didn't prevent America from becoming the sole world power, having the highest standard of living for many decades, going to the moon and having the greatest advances in technology in the last 200 years, so I don't know what point your trying to make.

Also, check how much you get taxed in England compared to what we do. What you pay at the pump and the amount of welfare and entitlements you give to people in England. See, we live and WANT to live in a Capitalist system where competition is the motivation to grow economically, I don't want to live in a sub social state where I need to be giving my money to people who don't want to work...
                    as AKAMACK say...that was 20 years ago. now america is a debt ridden society with serious race issues (you can just read the forum and see american racism for yourself...i read about crackers and other crap everyday). we also have serious issues in the uk but you guys trying to portray america as some amazing nation which unfortunately is a portrait 20 years out of date. Don't forget that corporate america is the major factor in the financial crisis that caused misery for everybody around the world. i personally don't think that's anything to be proud of. maybe america in the 1950's to 1980's was decent but nowadays you guys have pretty serious issues same with us in the uk.

Comment

as AKAMACK say...that was 20 years ago. now america is a debt ridden society with serious race issues (you can just read the forum and see american racism for yourself...i read about crackers and other crap everyday). we also have serious issues in the uk but you guys trying to portray america as some amazing nation which unfortunately is a portrait 20 years out of date. Don't forget that corporate america is the major factor in the financial crisis that caused misery for everybody around the world. i personally don't think that's anything to be proud of. maybe america in the 1950's to 1980's was decent but nowadays you guys have pretty serious issues same with us in the uk.
                      America is turning into a shithole and there are multiple reasons for criticism. I only found it hypocritical to critize America for a riot thats 20 years old while in the aftermath of a huge riot yourself. Your pride just seems unfounded.

Comment

Working...
                      X