Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
    Wow. You're still following me around and pretending that I'm following you around. Seek therapy or stick on topic.
    You made a thread and people who respond are "following you". You really do sound like a paranoid mess.

Also finding it funny that you act like a big racism crusader yet you've shown yourself to be one of the most guilty of showing such prejudices.

You're a joke.

Comment

i don't remember anybody saying PBF was GOAT after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        You made a thread and people who respond are "following you". You really do sound like a paranoid mess.

Also finding it funny that you act like a big racism crusader yet you've shown yourself to be one of the most guilty of showing such prejudices.

You're a joke.
        LOL. Your obsession with me is cute cupcake. I suggest you stay on topic or if you're gonna follow me around expect to be called on it. I'm glad you still think you're an internet winner. Keep pumping yourself up on here! Better than having a real life.

Comment

LOL. Your obsession with me is cute cupcake. I suggest you stay on topic or if you're gonna follow me around expect to be called on it. I'm glad you still think you're an internet winner. Keep pumping yourself up on here! Better than having a real life.
          Why do you call people racists when you are one yourself?

Seems strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Why do you call people racists when you are one yourself?

Seems strange.
            You know what seems strange? How much you love me. It's a contest between me, your love for the US and your love for Floyd/Roy. Will your queer obsessions never end? Creepy but flattering. Thanks buddy but I won't sleep with you.

Comment

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT? Post after post about how he was going to destroy Gatti.

Also tons of spams about Europeans fighters sucking ass and other posts like "At the end of the day: " Bruseles, Ndou, Chavez a brilliant masterclass. He'd beat anyone in his prime." I remember those posts.

It was insane. NO one was posted that Gatti would beat him because Gatti was way bigger and had a way bigger chin and power. NO one was saying Mayweather was possibly soft and had not been tested but Gatti sure would (Gattifan etc.).

Yup I remember when that happened. It was nuts the posts pumping him up and EVEN pumping up Bruseles and then the posts making fun of Euro fighters. Hell I remember the tons of posts calling Bruseles a Puerto Rican legend. Stupid fat yank ****s and their biases.

In an unrelated note:

IM NOT FIGHTING TO PROVE TO THE FANS WHOS THE BEST

I WANNA FIGHT COTTO BUT NOT RIGHT NOW

*****-RETIRED

You really went nuts because of ur love for gayweather Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by JoartCC View Post
                IM NOT FIGHTING TO PROVE TO THE FANS WHOS THE BEST

I WANNA FIGHT COTTO BUT NOT RIGHT NOW

*****-RETIRED

You really went nuts because of ur love for gayweather Diego.
                your face horrifies small children.

Comment

your face horrifies small children.
                  But you still are nuts for a coward Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by JoartCC View Post
                    But you still are nuts for a coward Diego.
                    Diego? Who is that?

All i know is that your face should be sold as a halloween mask

Comment

You know what seems strange? How much you love me. It's a contest between me, your love for the US and your love for Floyd/Roy. Will your queer obsessions never end? Creepy but flattering. Thanks buddy but I won't sleep with you.
                      Why cant you answer the question? You rant and rave about racism but in the past few days, you've absolutely lost the plot and allowed your own prejudices to shine through.

Why is that? Do you even acknowledge it or are you so worked up that you've completely lost control of your actions?

Comment

Working...
                      X