Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great fighters perform great on the ELITE level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a time out from starting new posts, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      I agree, these days you really dont have many elite fighters..but it makes me sad how the elite fighters we had were slammed and never given credit
      same thing you and a few others do with GGG all the time.

Comment

GGG didnt perform on the elite level and looked bad against canelo, Andre ward knocked out kovalev.

that should have been your thread starter larry

Comment

I agree, these days you really dont have many elite fighters..but it makes me sad how the elite fighters we had were slammed and never given credit
          yea...but only cuz you're a fan of them...otherwise you don't seem to have a problem discrediting fighters,

Comment

Boxing is a strategic chess match some guys are harder to figure out, even Floyd had tough fights, and look at ward you consider him a atg yet he took a gift last November and touched the floor.. you call that a great performance?

116-112 golovkin

Comment

Like who????

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                yea...but only cuz you're a fan of them...otherwise you don't seem to have a problem discrediting fighters,
                I give praise where its due man,,the yeast always rises to the top

Comment

This guy is beyond stupid.

Comment

Just to add fuel to the fire, names. Please, please if you have an ounce ,a smidgen, a tiny atom of integrity don't say Lora..

Comment

did ward dominate in the 1st kovalev fight? Did mayweather dominate in the castillo fight or the 1st maidana fight? No fighter dominates everyone at elite level, thats why its called elite level cause all the fighters are top class. stop rewriting history to make out your favourite fighters whooped everyone and never had hard fights, just cause golovkin didnt win every round against canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X