Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz, Chris Avalos - Go Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz, Chris Avalos - Go Face To Face in LA

Three-division world champion Leo Santa Cruz and former title challenger Chris Avalos spoke to media at the Conga Room at L.A. Live Tuesday ahead of their world title showdown Saturday, October 14 that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes from StubHub Center in Carson, Calif
    [Click Here To Read More]

this card sucks i am pretty sure one of the fighters its going to get "injured" because of the bad reception this garbage is getting

Comment

Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
      this card sucks i am pretty sure one of the fighters its going to get "injured" because of the bad reception this garbage is getting
      And miss out on easy paydays? Not likely.

Comment

FUck Santa Cruz and this terrible card.

Can't stand Santa Cruz, at all. You know he would fight TBA his whole career if he could get away with it.

Comment

Well avalos has turned into steppingstone dont believe this will be competotive at all 8rds tops but let me tell u somethong bout jaguar gutierrezr the kid has talent and good skills and solid pop he was higlhly regarded prospect in mex sort of held in high regard similar to cuadras he was just behind cuadras and resently crowned in japan panterita hevwas regarded right up there w those guys and the way mares could easily be pulled into brawling i think if he and mares gontoe 2 toe it could take the show this easily has more main event alent than the leo fight so lets see

Comment

Well gutierrez wasva live dog against frampton but slipped on the soap in da shower so hopefully his cut is fully healed knowing that mares sometimes gets pulled into slugging when he doesnt have to makes this the best fight of the night easily hopefully gutierrez only loss was a anomaly and he really is what a lot of people thought he was.

Comment

I'm a Avalos fan so I ultimately like this fight, but Avalos didn't look great in his last fight & there is a solid argument he shoulda lost via a technical decision vs the KO he ended up with (not that I'm mad I won money on that fight lol) so idk that this fight will be THAT competitive cuz that fight was vs a prospect & LSC is the #1 guy at this weight.

Comment

Magsayo's leftover

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                  FUck Santa Cruz and this terrible card.

Can't stand Santa Cruz, at all. You know he would fight TBA his whole career if he could get away with it.
                  BI@TCH he just FOUGHT Frampton Ranked #1 x2 and Mares before that...

They ALL take tuneup fights RTARD!!!!

Who your favorite fighter so I can ROAST their resume and SYTFU???

Comment

Leo cherry picking like a motha****a!

Comment

Working...
                    X