Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis-Fonseca, Jack-Cleverly, Tabiti-Cunningham Set SHO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aceventura View Post
    wow did you really just say that? You dumbass you can count on ticket selling websites that thousands of tickets are left lmfaooo.... Just like people knew floyds vs conor tickets are left..... You are a real scumbag lying snake.... Lance pugmire confirmed on showtime live thousands of tickets are left.... You believe a crack addict who is a cross dresser.... Im pretty sure only mexicans believe crack head trannies
    Like I said you ****ing loser!
    What's that got to do with the Tank Davis fight???
    I don't give a **** how many tixs are left for either fight! That wasn't the topic we were discussing you stupid, ignorant ****!

Comment

• LOL @ the 2 week notice for Fonseca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Don't forget Cotto on HBO too
        Unless the bar I'm heading to is set to show both fight cards, I've pretty much already made my choice, the.

Cotto-Kamegai should be an entertaining fight for what it is, but I'm commiting to the FOX-to-SHOPPV night of fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          You would think with the main event being a circus show, they could have atleast put together a better undercard.
          -Davis vs Fonseca
          -Cleverly vs Jack
          -Tabiti vs Cunningham
          -Porter vs Dulorme
          -Heraldez vs Borriego
          -Sarah Marshall's debut

Fonseca seems to be a tickover for David, but if that was the lineup for a Showtime Championship Boxing card (plus SHOExtreme for the bottom two fights), there wouldn't be much there to complain about, tbh.

Comment

didnt they say herring or someone else is fighting on fox also...
            Herring vs "Memphis" Miller, on the August 22nd FS1 card, I believe. Another good fight, tbh (Miller's been brought along alright, and Herring gives him a chance to see if he's as good a fighter to at least be fringe world-level.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Matchups are just OK I do like Tabiti vs Cunningham that is a Big Test for Tabiti and I don't think that will be Easy!

Those are the 3 Best fighters on Mayweather Promotions **** Roster being Showcased on that Card. Jack vs Cleverly is OK, it is a chance for Jack to pick up a Bull**** Title I guess

As for Davis...**** FIGHT! I don't think it is his fault though to be fair looking at the IBF Rankings:

1. NOT RATED
              2. NOT RATED
              3. Billy Dib (Just Fought on Garcia vs Broner Card)
              4. Kenichi Ogawa (Just Fought Last Month)
              5. Tevin Farmer (SHOT Recently!)
              6. Liam Walsh (Davis Already Beat Him)
              7. Francisco Fonseca
              (AVAILABLE!)

However after this fight it is time to step up again! If not ready for Loma fine, fight Corrales in a unification bout! No reason why that fight can't happen!
              Loma could easily duck fighting Rigondeax again and fight Corrales instead. No idea who's camp Corrales is in, but that obviously looks like the setup.

With the WBC, WBO, and WBA belts on that side of the fence (Berchelt and Corrales fight on HBO, with Top Rank only off of HBO because of HBO not buying what that were selling), Davis is going to likely keep defending his IBF belt on Showtime (against the best fighters available) until his star is so big on Showtime that folks are forced to come see him.

Comment

• Originally posted by scipio2009 View Post
                herring vs "memphis" miller, on the august 22nd fs1 card, i believe. Another good fight, tbh (miller's been brought along alright, and herring gives him a chance to see if he's as good a fighter to at least be fringe world-level.
                have you watched kevin newman? He is another graet prospect floyd has who is ready for that next level..... He is very sharp and smart like tank in the ring.... They need to promote him more...

Comment

this is a undercard fight.... They dont have the budget to pay another champ dummy.... Tank will get the big check and the other guy will get like 25k.... Thats boxing business 1 o 1 for you
                  what a tard. They had money for Salido u imbecile. He ain't fighting for under 750,000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Herring vs "Memphis" Miller, on the August 22nd FS1 card, I believe. Another good fight, tbh (Miller's been brought along alright, and Herring gives him a chance to see if he's as good a fighter to at least be fringe world-level.
                    memphis is actually a terrible fighter. Forget the KO ratio. Watch his fights. That loss was really bad

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      what a tard. They had money for salido u imbecile. He ain't fighting for under 750,000.
                      they never offered salidos bum ass 700k lmfao.... Maybe 200k

Comment

Working...
                      X