Russia Launches New Cyber Attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Everything has a right time....

I chose the right time to drop youre real name. Edwin.

Patience fatso.

And some legend you are LMAO

all you do is take L's from me.

Still cant get over how i owned your Jamie Harris account with your own stupidity LMAAAOOOO
    You're a comedian, bro, but I can't bring myself to read your posts knowing it's all a joke.

Again, until you post my pictures, I cannot and will not take you seriously whatsoever.

Googling my poems is something a lot different from "hacking into a Cannon camera."

You're not scaring anybody. That 1bad65 thing was just to make sure everyone knew what's up. I still regret doing that to him, but that was my mindset at the time. The rules had to be enforced, so I provided an example of the kind of environment which could come about because of double standards.
    Last edited by TheLennox; 03-31-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
      LOL @ CNN continuing with the Russian stuff hahahahaha
      Well they fed Hillary debate questions and cleared stories through the DNC before releasing them, so you know they are all-in on destroying Trump and anything Republican.

They ceased being a legitimate news outlet and literally became a part of a political machine at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Well they fed Hillary debate questions and cleared stories through the DNC before releasing them, so you know they are all-in on destroying Trump and anything Republican.

They ceased being a legitimate news outlet and literally became a part of a political machine at that point.
        Donna Brazile fed Hillary the questions, not CNN. A corrupt Democratic analyst doesn't mean the whole news network is behind it.

The rest of what you said is about an opinion piece on CNN, which I've already described can lean in whichever ways the authors want, whether it's democratic or republican.

You have nothing on CNN, especially when compared to the utter lies of your news outlets, like Breitbart, which is owned by Bannon. LOL

It's literally "Trump News," or should I call it "alternative facts?"
        Last edited by TheLennox; 03-31-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
          You're a comedian, bro, but I can't bring myself to read your posts knowing it's all a joke.

Again, until you post my pictures, I cannot and will not take you seriously whatsoever.

Googling my poems is something a lot different from "hacking into a Cannon camera."

You're not scaring anybody. That 1bad65 thing was just to make sure everyone knew what's up.

Youre whole thread has ended because youve been made to look like a complete idiot.

So in reality you know nothing on hacking or hackery or what ever you want to call it but swear blind that russia hacks america.

Take a long look at your self.

Also its a Canon PowerShot A2500 , dont you know your own Camera?

Wanna know something else...what were u doing at:[EDITED]

So you wanna know exactly what i have on u?

Ive noticed you trying to get more information from me from the begginning.

Ive been dropping little hints, here and there.

You have Windows 7 64 bit installed at home. Wanna know the exact build cupcake?

I have leverage. Thats all you need to know

Back to the thread.

So the thread is a big joke because you talk bollocks and dont know what the fuq you are trying to argue about pretending you know when in reality you dont have a clue.

Some legend.

What an easy target you are.

You embarrassed your self.

Called out on your bullshyt and handed another L

Are u gonna tell us about the time you sparred Cottos cousin again and how u put a beating on him?

LOOOL dude u are the lulz

Comment

Youre whole thread has ended because youve been made to look like a complete idiot.

So in reality you know nothing on hacking or hackery or what ever you want to call it but swear blind that russia hacks america.

Take a long look at your self.

Also its a Canon PowerShot A2500 , dont you know your own Camera?

Wanna know something else...what were u doing at:[EDITED]

So you wanna know exactly what i have on u?

Ive noticed you trying to get more information from me from the begginning.

Ive been dropping little hints, here and there.

You have Windows 7 64 bit installed at home. Wanna know the exact build cupcake?

I have leverage. Thats all you need to know

Back to the thread.

So the thread is a big joke because you talk bollocks and dont know what the fuq you are trying to argue about pretending you know when in reality you dont have a clue.

Some legend.

What an easy target you are.

You embarrassed your self.

Called out on your bullshyt and handed another L

Are u gonna tell us about the time you sparred Cottos cousin again and how u put a beating on him?

LOOOL dude u are the lulz
            Yeah, right clicking a picture, hitting properties, and then details isn't impressive, either.

I exposed you, so no matter how many times you claim you've done this or that, I won't take any of it seriously until you actually prove you can do anything at all.

LOL Dudes that didn't even know what proxies were are now claiming to be hackers. Oh lord

Last edited by TheLennox; 03-31-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
              Vault 7 exposed that our own CIA uses hacks that are designed to look Russian and Chinese. Also a VPN can make it look like these are Russian hacks. Try harder war mongers.
              Yup.

When I learned that, I knew that the hackers could be anybody. Keep in mind, it could have been our Government doing the hacking and leaking top secret info to media outlets.

Top secret information is leaking via the Government now, and could well have been the case back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                And yet he 'wins' every time.

Why you guys waste time on him is beyond me. It always ends the same way. Put him on ignore like I did and watch him throw fruitless tantrums when he doesn't get enough of your attention.

He loves the attention. Thats all. I know.

Comment

Yeah, right clicking a picture, hitting properties, and then details isn't impressive, either.

I exposed you, so no matter how many times you claim you've done this or that, I won't take any of it seriously until you actually prove you can do anything at all.

LOL Dudes that didn't even know what proxies were are now claiming to be hackers. Oh lord

You will find out when the photoshopping and shyt is done LMAAAAAOOOO!

shyts not ready yer brah LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU FAT WHITE GORILLLA!

Comment

yeh right. If you beleive that. Do that right now. Right click. See what u get

Comment

He loves the attention. Thats all. I know.
                      Well you are giving it to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X