Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WBC is forcing Gonzalez on back to back mandos.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaps another weight fights the #1-2 in Cuadras : Now faces another top five former world champion in Rungvisai, following this hes expected to face Cuadras AGAIN ( another top five ) after that theres a potential fight with Estrada.

Its like this : Cuadras ( top five former WBC ), Rungivisai ( top five former world champion ) , Cuadras ( tope five again) , Estrada ( former P4P entrant unified champion ) -- now I dont know about to many champions leaping another weight then defending against only top five former world champions with deep experience each having over 30+ fights in the game. Can Gonzalez triumph against these odds and will he get credit?

Comment

Gud....

https://youtu.be/hsGOGikRO-w

Comment

I think Gonzalez lost to both Estrada and Cuadras, but if he gets to 49-0 by legitly beating Rungvisai, Cuadras, and Estrada and then 50-0 after that then he's an All-Time Great boxer, not just an All-Time Great little man.

I highly doubt he'd get by Estrada again though, and I highly doubt he'd even fight him again unless he gets a payday that he can retire on win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          Estrada made Gonzalez look f**king stupid the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
            I think Gonzalez lost to both Estrada and Cuadras, but if he gets to 49-0 by legitly beating Rungvisai, Cuadras, and Estrada and then 50-0 after that then he's an All-Time Great boxer, not just an All-Time Great little man.

I highly doubt he'd get by Estrada again though, and I highly doubt he'd even fight him again unless he gets a payday that he can retire on win or lose.
            Good post. I noticed this undertone by many around these forums about the lighter-weights : They should be addressed as equals to other weights : as professional boxers and athletes but we don't get that sentiment even by the play by play team/ announcers : The size is always brought-up ALWAYS especially during the HBO telecast -- its like they are saying 'They are pretty good for midgets ' indirectly they are undermining these men for doing the same work as others.

Comment

Working...
            X