Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you act around girls? How do you make them comfortable with you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How do you act around girls? How do you make them comfortable with you?

Many women smile at me.

I mean, they go out of their way to smile at me.

My brother and friends have told me that they have seen women checking me out on multiple occasions.

There are three hot girls who showed interest in me but -- because of my nervousness around them -- they get visibly uncomfortable in my presence. Their attractiveness (particularly their curvaceousness) makes me very nervous. One is a bonefide ten in my eyes which really makes me nervous.

The crazy thing is the girl who is a ten showed interest in me. At first, I completely ignored her because I truly believed she was out of my league and didn't want to set myself up to get hurt. Out of nowhere, she approached me not once but multiple times and asked me for favors. These favors weren't necessary. She chose me. She just used it as an excuse to come talk to me. When I looked at her, I became weak. Her face is very pretty. Her voice is so feminine, pure, playful, and light hearted -- even when she shouts something it sounds cute. No matter how hard I try to keep it all together, I melt in her presence. Her beauty takes ahold of me. And I can't stop thinking about her.

Two days ago, her friend smiled at me. I was so nervous though. All I could do was nervously give her a broken smile.

Unfortunately, I have made these girls uncomfortable with the way I have been acting around them. I freeze around them.

My question is what are the things I need to do to overcome this issue? How should I behave to make these women feel more at ease around me? I keep getting in my own way. They are clearly interested in me. Please help, fellas. The girl who is my ten; I am her type.

An accomplishment I've made is I've made an effort to talk to these girls. They all responded positively.
    Last edited by punchr; 01-18-2017, 09:59 AM.

Tom Cruise, E-Thug, i_am_a_champ, Dip_Slide, hayZ, Dinamita 03, Willy Wanker, godofdeath73, Vape, BxFanViento, New England, JAB5239, Mooshashi, PACnPBFsuck, Dixie Normis, 2120, -Hyperion-, bntso, 2Fast, Gebon, Eubankjr, Mr Ehrmantraut, Rapid Counter, SemiGreat, engleby, JTfloyd

Comment

2 words: Man up

End thread/

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        2 words: Man up

End thread/
        I'm a fragile man though. I don't think my heart could take anymore abuse. I'm a tough, tall, confident dude with a commanding, authoritative presence but inside I'm delicate.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          I'm a fragile man though. I don't think my heart could take anymore abuse. I'm a tough, tall, confident dude with a commanding, authoritative presence but inside I'm delicate.
          Could of sworn I've seen you on this site saying the opposite before, but ok, you got a laugh out of me

Comment

I act like myself. I don't change. I just got rejected this morning by asking for a woman's number. I don't approach or talk to every woman I'm attracted to/gives me eye contact though. Rejection will happen, no one cares like that, keep it moving if it happens. Get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
              I act like myself. I don't change. I just got rejected this morning by asking for a woman's number. I don't approach or talk to every woman I'm attracted to/gives me eye contact though. Rejection will happen, no one cares like that, keep it moving if it happens. Get over yourself.
              You don't understand.

Rejection from this girl would be soul crushing.

I want to make sure I don't mess this up with her. I've had dreams of this girl. I can't stop thinking about her, man. Serious. When I close my eyes at night, all I see is her. I've never had these kinds of feelings for a girl before. I can't get her out of my mind. I. Am. In. Love.

Comment

if these ****s managed it, youd better get going (i doubt youre worse off than them).....

i would mention the plethora of ugly celebrities who get laid on a constant basis, but that can be chalked up to $$$$$$$. the above ****s dont have that advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  You don't understand.

Rejection from this girl would be soul crushing.

I want to make sure I don't mess this up with her. I've had dreams of this girl. I can't stop thinking about her, man. Serious. When I close my eyes at night, all I see is her. I've never had these kinds of feelings for a girl before. I can't get her out of my mind. I. Am. In. Love.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X