Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Raise your kids not to play with fake guns stupid b*tch’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly got no sympathy for the kid..

It was a fake gun, with the Orange tip taken out to make it look real. The kid was waving it around scaring people, hence why the cops get a call. Cop shows up, kid shows what appears to be a gun, cop shoots kid.. What did the kid expect the outcome would be of him waving around a toy gun with the Orange tip removed to make it look real

I hate to see any 12 year old get killed, but this kid played a stupid game and won a stupid prize...

Comment

We used to always take the orange plastic out of our toy guns and/or spray paint them black

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        We used to always take the orange plastic out of our toy guns or spraypaint them black
        Did you take them to the park and wave them at strangers, scaring them enough to call the cops??

Comment

survival of the fittest still makes rare appearances even in our artificially ******-proofed world

point guns at cops they will shoot you
          attack cops they will fight back

this isn't highly advanced material people can pretend they're incapable of memorizing
          Last edited by ////; 01-09-2016, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            I grew up playing with toy guns, even had an m-16 that made real gun sounds and lit up.

Can't say I ever worried about getting shot.
            those where different times

we living in a completely different world now

I also had a M16 toy gun with no orange cap in the front I used to go everywhere with it

it had a little plastic notch on the side to c0ck it back then pull the trigger lol that shit sounded pretty real

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              those where different times

we living in a completely different world now

I also had a M16 toy gun with no orange cap in the front I used to go everywhere with it

it had a little plastic notch on the side to c0ck it back then pull the trigger lol that shit sounded pretty real
              ... which is the naked truth, unfortunately...

Comment

Working...
              X