No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    He "acheived the desired result".... Exactly, he would have begged and begged, and begged Pacquiao for as many fight as he could get out of him for just ONE WIN.... that's the desired results. What a deadbeat. He was getting busted up, beaten, behind on all three score cards, until he caught Pac with one bomb, one second left in the round. It's funny how soon he forgets how often he kept bringing up how much he wanted to fight Pacquio; he did it after each of the three previous fights. Each time, Pacquiao accomodated with another fight. JMM didnt like the result, he begged for another fight. Didn't like that result, pleaded for another fight. Catches Pac with one bomb, then it's "I am firm. I see no reasn why I need to fight Pacquiao again... I acheived the result I looked for".... What, a lucky knock out? Said he "earned the right to fight Pacquiao".... REALLY? fighting, dominating who? Mayweather stopped you. You ducked Erik Morales. You wouldn't even fight Gesta last July when offered to you, as you claimed you wanted a southpaw. You wouldn't fight Guerrero. You wouldn't fight Maidana. JMM... did you beat anyone that Pacquiao beat also, EARNING the right to fight Manny".... OR was it just the best money out there for Pacquiao. You beat nobody, you fought nobody. You wouldn't fight Cotto, you wouldn't fight Rios. YOU FOUGHT NOBODY. YOU BECAME A RICH MEXICAN, BECAUSE MANNY PACQUIAO GAVE YOU THE 4 OF THE 5 BEST PAYDAYS OF YOUR LIFE, and you claim you owe him no rematch. YOU KNOW that fight was not headed in the direction you wanted, you weren't going to make it 12 rounds, and you got your Hail Mary, one punch out of nowhere lottery ticket. If you never fight Pacquiao again, then Erik Morales has always been right; you're one big PUZZY.

Marquez was not the only one who didn't like the previous results, actually nobody liked the results except naive Paquiao fans. Dude you sound fkn butt @ss hurt! First you have to admit that Pacquiao got face planted aka "KTFO" and then maybe the healing process can take place.

Comment

• Hahaha, sorry pac-tards "peeleft:

Comment

• Lmao, Marquez knows he won't land a lucky punch again. I don't blame him for not wanting another loss though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
          Lmao, Marquez knows he won't land a lucky punch again. I don't blame him for not wanting another loss though.
          U from the G@y area?

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
            yeah but he should'nt act like he planned it all along coz before the ko , he was getting his ass kicked ..the reason he does'nt want it is coz it's too much of a risk ..even his fans know that..

and why are you so concerned about his age , pac aint exactly a young guy himself and he's the one coming off a ko loss...

he may not feel he owes pac , but pac did give him a chance when he did'nt need to...
            Ummmm.... yes he did. Check the sig. You guys still think Manny gave JMM the rematches because he was being nice? Only two reasons were because Cotto didn't want to do another catch weight and JMM was the biggest money fight they had available. Stop crying.

Comment

• Floydiots are too stupid to use their pea size brains to think. Think about it. Without the rematch who do you think someone will give Marquez $15m or more fighting nobody? Not even Floyd the coward will give that kind of money to Marquez.

Boxers are putting their life on the line to earn $$$$$$$. Marquez just turn down $$$$$$ just like that for nothing.
              Last edited by straightleft; 02-06-2013, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                JMM wouldn't be nearly as wealthy without Pacman. He should remember that. And he should remember he needs the 5th meeting to secure his legacy... that is unless he's afraid he'll lose. He was getting seriously beat up in there until the ending. Maybe he's afraid he'll be stopped in the rematch.
                Ummmmm..... Dude already got paper and if he is not greedy then he's good. He doesn't need a 5th fight with Manny to secure his legacy because that has already been done with the 4th. Anyway, Pacquiao fans need to stop crying because both men and trainer said the 4th fight would be the last. Ain't nothing new here.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Floydiots are too stupid to use their pea size brains to think. Think about it. Without the rematch who do you think someone will give Marquez $15m or more fighting nobody? Not even Floyd the coward will give that kind of money to Marquez.

Boxers are putting their life on the line to earn $$$$$$$. Marquez just turn down $$$$$$ just like that for nothing.
                  Maybe Marquez doesn't care how much money it is? some people have principles. He said prior that this was the last fight. He didn't just make it up out the blue to avoid Manny Pacquiao. He whupped Manny's ass. Why would he be scared of a man he has always arguably beat and finally KO'd him to sleep? Pacquiao fans are reaching.

Comment

• weak dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                      The way JMM hounded Pac for rematches after each fight, I can come to only one conclusion.. JMM is being a bitch. I might lose my respect for the man.
                      he even went as far as pac's homeland in the phils and guested in a noon time show there just to get pac's attention, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X