Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dude trying to break it up is annoying as hell

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      hell yeah, fool I can tell you all kinds of hood stories, of putting these boys in check. They think they hard punking and trying civilians who aint bout it once they step up to real raza they bow the fuck down in the quickness.
      Let's make this a video/hood stories! I hear what you're saying. I have a camarada that just got out of the joint, he was talking about how even the Border Brothers are giving the Woods and Tintos the blues. I guess the Paisanos had enough of being the victim, so they united and started retaliating. A lot of the Border Brothers also have a lot of Chicanos with them (non-cholos.) Good to see them fools holding their ground.

Originally posted by ESE VATO LOCO
      great story carnal.

i fuck with CV's but T Flats is my home. it's bK pK cK all day homie we got some **** for them if they want to catch some fades. i **** with VNE13 too, the homie louie from Nuevo Estrada is locked up right now for punking that foo that was talking **** at the dodger game a couple years ago lol.
      Gracias carnal. Share some of your stories, too. A lot of CVTF up here. CVTF was actually one of the very first clicks that started here. I remember them boys being outnumbered, but they were giving the moyos and 18ST the blues.

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      The young kats now a days don't want none doe........errbody looking for that gat...........
      That's the truth. A lot are scared of getting their asses kicked... especially since everyone has a phone nowadays... they don't want to end up on Youtube.

Comment

Working...
      X