Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Pacquiao Fight Fall Out, I'll Try For Crawford-Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Uh-Oh, I hope Bob isn't behind the scenes pulling strings in order to sabotage this fight because he was totally cut out of the promotional side of the event. I am not saying he is but it is highly likely and there is the strong possibility that he could be setting Manny Pacquiao up to fail.
    I'm thinking the same . Why does Arum keep implying that the fight might not happen ? I wouldn't put it past Arum to sabotage Pac after the Pac/Horn fiasco.

Comment

Pacquiao is going to come out a loser regardless of scenario.

Comment

Manny has become boxing's really bad soap opera.

He fights, romances opponent's, argues, divorces promotors, dumps life long trainers, has a powerful job that adds drama, and may or may not have behind the scenes collapses in his bid for power.

Tune in next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          matthysse looked like **** his last fight. crawford would batter him
          Agreed. It's mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            I'm thinking the same . Why does Arum keep implying that the fight might not happen ? I wouldn't put it past Arum to sabotage Pac after the Pac/Horn fiasco.
            It's true. Bob now perceives Manny as a traitor. He is hurt and gotten his ego bruised, the moment Pac decided to leave him and go independent, while cutting him out of the picture completely.

Pac is now officially a competitor of Top Rank. Therefore, Bob no longer has a vested interest in Manny to succeed.

I bet he is probably working non stop to undermine this promotion by persuading the Malaysian officials that the fight won't sell and that they stand to lose millions of dollars on their investment if this fight proceeds.

Comment

Poor Bob can’t find any opponents for any of his prize fighters, I feel bad for his fighters

Comment

I wonder if the WBO would allow Crawford to unify his WBO title with a WBA "regular" title. I remember back when Tomoki Kameda (WBO) was set to fight Jamie McDonnell (WBA "regular"), the WBO refused to sanction the fight because they do not recognize the WBA "regular" belt when there is a WBA "super" champion. Kameda had to vacate the WBO title in order to fight McDonnell. But that was a PBC fight, an organization the WBO supported lawsuits against. This would be a Top Rank fight, an organization that practically dictates WBO policies.

Comment

It's true. Bob now perceives Manny as a traitor. He is hurt and gotten his ego bruised, the moment Pac decided to leave him and go independent, while cutting him out of the picture completely.

Pac is now officially a competitor of Top Rank. Therefore, Bob no longer has a vested interest in Manny to succeed.

I bet he is probably working non stop to undermine this promotion by persuading the Malaysian officials that the fight won't sell and that they stand to lose millions of dollars on their investment if this fight proceeds.

wouldnt it be in bob arums best interest that the fight goes on and is a major fail?

arum has no say in this fight. all he did was make sure its televised.

if arum had the power to sabotage this fight, it would have never been signed. he didnt want this fight anyway

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    If this fight gets cancelled I'm going to LMAO!!!

I mean I'll be disappointed that it won't be happening but I will also LMAO.

Pacquiao better hope this fight does not get cancelled because if it does he will be the biggest laughing stock in boxing. Business wise at least.
                    and why would you laugh at another man’s bad fate?

How little or small or anything diminutive you are as a man.

Comment

Uh-Oh, I hope Bob isn't behind the scenes pulling strings in order to sabotage this fight because he was totally cut out of the promotional side of the event. I am not saying he is but it is highly likely and there is the strong possibility that he could be setting Manny Pacquiao up to fail.
                      Pacquiao has missed deadlines on the money. This sounds purely bad business on Pac's part.

Comment

Working...
                      X